Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AirBall View Post
    One picture says more then one thousand words

Sasha was the one who taught Navarro and Gasol how to play dirty?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darrell Armstrong View Post
      So, one would expect to find the younger spanish national teams filled with african-born players, don't you think?
      This might gonna happen in the future. The agreement started in 2010 I think.

I from Wisconsin!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

• How silly is it that France held Spain to 52 points an we're talking bout naturalization? Not tactics, not strategy not basketball psychology but naturalization. Spain only scored 52 points! FIFFTY TWO points guys and we here talking about immigration, naturalization *Allen Iverson voice*

Video below for reference.

Comment

• Personal matters kept me away from FIBA for the whole knockout rounds. I look on the FIBA site to catch up on the games and I'm just amazed. Not only at France over Spain but Turkey over Australia, Serbia dominating Greece, Brazil dominating Argentina, Serbia then dominating Brazil... even France over Croatia kind of surprised me.

Who was it that said France couldn't possibly beat Spain? Oh right, pretty much everybody but me. Never doubt a team's potential just because it hasn't shown up yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by surfer View Post
            I did not mean the whole history of France-Spain clashes, what I said was very obvious. In the recent years it is clear that France is better than Spain. France eliminated Spain in 2013 and became European champions.This year France B team eliminated Spain A team in Madrid. Before that yes, Spain was more dominant. But the trend is France is on the rise and Spain is on the decline. Hence today France > Spain. I expect Spain to be weaker in 2015 Eurobasket.
            This.

Comment

This.
              This ^2

Comment

This ^2
                This ^3

Comment

Working...
                X