Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch FIBA WC on Internet, where? Lets make a list.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go with Wiziwig.

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious View Post
      I think you can get o montly sunscription for 9 euro's.
      Though even though you can pay with paypal, I think you need a credit card as a back up.

Anyone can confirm that?
      want to know too

Originally posted by CHBB View Post
      I'm just watching the Sky Sports feed off of Wiziwig. This thread is a godsend. Good lookin out, GuTO.
      new links on 1st post

great job people

lets watch it! lol
      Old Profile: GustavoGanso (Since 2010)

Comment

Watched two games from the FIBA site today, now it's not working again...

Comment

Originally posted by KWSN-Men View Post
          Watched two games from the FIBA site today, now it's not working again...
          Same thing man... It usually works fine in morning and early afternoon but then nothing afterwords

Comment

Where can one watch replays?
            aim low, score high

Comment

Originally posted by sinobball View Post
              Where can one watch replays?
              here

Comment

Info: I payed that Pass with paypal and do not have a credit card linked to my paypal account.
                They didnt ask for one either.

Comment

Do you have stream without delay (or max 3 seconds delay)? Stream should be before bet365. Can be payable too.

Comment

Glad they finally made this a sticky. Great thread.

Comment

One question. In many of the streams I see Ace stream application or plugin as an option to watch some of the streams. The kilobytes say it's very high quality so I'm wondering is it legit and OK to install that program. I mean no harm to computer? It just seems little bit dodgy to me and their official site does as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Liha View Post
                        One question. In many of the streams I see Ace stream application or plugin as an option to watch some of the streams. The kilobytes say it's very high quality so I'm wondering is it legit and OK to install that program. I mean no harm to computer? It just seems little bit dodgy to me and their official site does as well.
                        I dont install any program that spamming ask to me.

Originally posted by CHBB View Post
                        Glad they finally made this a sticky. Great thread.

I watched all games that I wanted with this thread links.. great job all guys.

Comment

Originally posted by GuTO View Post
                          I dont install any program that spamming ask to me.

I watched all games that I wanted with this thread links.. great job all guys.
                          Yeah I usually follow the same rule, but in the past I've tried Sopcast and that did no harm to computer and usually had excellent picture quality with no lag issues, but nowadays there aren't many working Sopcast links anymore. So I'm wondering if Ace is similar to Sopcast and legit with no harmful stuff to computer.

Well if anyone else here tried Ace Stream let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Liha View Post
                            Yeah I usually follow the same rule, but in the past I've tried Sopcast and that did no harm to computer and usually had excellent picture quality with no lag issues, but nowadays there aren't many working Sopcast links anymore. So I'm wondering if Ace is similar to Sopcast and legit with no harmful stuff to computer.

Well if anyone else here tried Ace Stream let me know.
                            I can't tell you about this, man. Because I don't know, but I watched with regular quality, was good to me.

Comment

Livebasketball TV has been working perfectly after those terrible two opening days. Great quality most of the time and good commentators (except for the annoying guy in Group D games).
                              Bronze Medal - IBN 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Prediction Game

Comment

Spor d?nyasında yaşanan son dakika gelişmeler, spor haberleri, transfer haberleri, takım kadroları, fikst?rler ve puan durumlarını NTVSpor ile takip edin.

The best three i know of

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information