• Seeking professional basketball opportunites

Seeking professional opportunity
    LaDon Singleton
    Date of Birth: 02/29/92
    Citizenship (s): American
    Height: 6 foot 5 inches
    Weight 215 lbs
    Position: 2, 3
    Collegiate Teams: Western Wyoming Community College (JUCO), Chabot Community College (JUCO), Mount Mercy University (NAIA)

LaDon Singleton is an avid basketball player. His dedication towards the game is focused and intense. He has an elite skill set, and constantly is working to improve and further his game to go to the next level. LaDon’s junior year, he was the starting small forward and lead his team to the national tournament while being awarded the team’s most improved player. LaDon’s senior year he was appointed team captain and lead his team in scoring.

I am Eliezer Zamora a License fiba basketball agent based in United State I am currently recruiting players for clubs in USA, Spain,England and Germany basketball team..Am now using this medium to ask you, if you will be interested in a tryout football clubs.If interested, Kindly forward to me your previous playing experience and your CV (resume) to have a look at it and send it to some clubs in America European basketball league.Kindly send me your CV(resume) as soon as possible.

E-mail:elijzamoras@gmail.com

Hope To Hear From You

Comment

Working...
    X

Debug Information