Joe Soto
    Oxnard, CA (US)
    DOB 1/5/93
    6'2/190 PG
    6'5 wingspan
    36-inch standing vert
    Puerto Rican & Mexican

Highlight tape from 12-13
    6'2 190, BSN Draft Prospect.Born 1/5/93. 1st year Pro Basketball player. Former Ventura college Pirate and Eastern Washington Commit. Current free agent. Wil...

Will be at Michael Hart Management exposure Camp in Las Vegas July 14-16

Statistics
    Ventura College (JC)
    Ventura, California

Freshman season 2011-2012 (19-11 record, 4 D1 players)

Sophomore season 2012-2013 (25-7 record, 5 D1 Player)

Accomplishments

High school 10-11
    -4 year varsity starter
    -4 year All league selection
    -All-state in California senior season
    -County MVP senior season

Freshman 11-12
    -All conference team
    -Invite to Juco All American Camp (JucoRecruiting.com)
    - Made Juco All American camp top 20 game

Sophomore 12-13
    -All Conference HM
    -Verbally Committed to Eastern Washington

RedShirt 13-14
    -Sat out to become D1 eligible
    -June 10, decided to become a Professional
    -FreeAgent

This guy is a clown. Oh he decided to forgo a D1 scholarship to be a pro? Has anyone ever done that before haha. He thinks hes going pro. Trying to feed my family and stuff very comical.

Shot 36% from the floor and 50% free throws his sophomore year of college in Juco ball. Very delusional

Comment

And still drew D1 offers, just had to many classes to take to accept scholarship, relax buddy

Comment

I mean whatever you wanna tell people be my guest. Im just saying that whole feed my family stuff is nonsense. You put professional basketball player in your twitter. Thats laughable from some Juco headcase chucker. I mean seriously. Ill be back in two years to say I told you so. Use it as fuel if you want but Im being realistic.

Comment

ok... lol

Comment

Hey man the day you earn a dollar playing basketball that isn't hustling "Woody Harrelson/Wesley Snipes" White Men Can't Jump Style. Post here. Im gonna go out on a limb and say it ain't happening. Seriously wtf is wrong with you. You cant even play efficient juco ball and your twitter profile says professional basketball player. You are a Joke and a half and then some. If Ennis can't crack the league you are fuc'n sure cant even crack a damn thing

Comment

Oh yeah 28% three point line too. Nice stats bro Im sure theyll translate real well because of your amazing character. Not like you tweeted I quit and threw your jersey at your coach or anything. Yeah man have fun with this delusion as your family starves. Maybe just get a real job

Comment

I can see it now.. You taking JJ Barea's spot on the national team !

Comment

Come at me bro. Prove me wrong. Yeee Not gonna happen. And if it Did theyd make a disney movie out of it. I dont see disney making any sports movies any time soon

Comment

You may love God but he doesn't love you back

Comment

oh yeah forgot the whole im dumber than derrick rose to get into school thing. Thats cool too. Im sure scouts are drooling over taking you in the 35403th round of the nba draft

Comment

Your promoting yourself on a forum. This isnt music. Basketball talent is measured in absolute terms and if you are good enough you dont needa be posting online. Im just bored at work so killin some time. From the day I saw you I knew how big of a POS you were. You Jersey Shore-tatted up spiked her phony. Just give it up already. Good luck tho bro. Maybe that 60k a year by playing in the purto rican league for 3 years will feed your family for a lifetime. Or not since thats less than most people make. Then ur outta a job w/o a degree. U boned bro u boned!

Comment

Originally posted by jsozero View Post
                          Come at me bro. Prove me wrong. Yeee Not gonna happen. And if it Did theyd make a disney movie out of it. I dont see disney making any sports movies any time soon
                          Hahaha what about now man?? Who ever wrote this 4 years ago you’re funny, can’t say it motivated me but hey maybe it did. 3 professional championships later.. just getting started too, I’m only 25..

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information