No announcement yet.

Klaipeda NEPTŪNAS Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! The prayers worked. With its victory Neptūnas gets third on the tiebreaker.

Comment

The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Oh man! Oostende missing a free throw to seal the game with seconds left, giving up a three-pointer with 0.5 seconds to play and then getting toasted in OT? Can you imagine the disgust and anger Oostende fans must be feeling right now?

Comment

Bettors don't think much of Neptūnas' chances at home in Klaipėda tomorrow against Hapoel Jerusalem. Hapoel is favoured 2.45 to 1.55.

Comment

So what's gone wrong with Neptūnas? Why is Neptūnas getting absolutely toasted by Rytas all of a sudden?

Comment

Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
              So what's gone wrong with Neptūnas? Why is Neptūnas getting absolutely toasted by Rytas all of a sudden?

I guess some people were payed, Rytas players specifically

Comment

The fact that there was officially news about Maksvytis heading to the new club before the most important games of his current club is smth unprofessional.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
                  The fact that there was officially news about Maksvytis heading to the new club before the most important games of his current club is smth unprofessional.
                  There were no official news from Neptunas or Parma as much I as noticed, but journalists couldn't care less about it, they has info - they publish it, that's their job. Anyway that's not the reason why team lost, at least it can't be, that would be unprofessional

Comment

Obviously there can't be one reason. Team played better than one could expect by lineup/budget, while other top teams had problems, like concentration on EL for Zalgiris, financial/health/relationship ones for Rytas, injuries/instanility for Lietkabelis. Now Rytas problems were solved while NP fell into crisis, just like in Mindaugas Cup. Not the first time team underperform in important games or at least loose shooting touch (Cup'19 25%, semi'18 22%, semi'19 17%), area for Improvement for Maskvytis

Comment

Originally posted by LuDux View Post
                      I guess some people were payed, Rytas players specifically.
                      Of course! Actually receiving promised pay cheques would do wonders for team morale.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
                        The whole system in Europe is bad and needs to be reformed. In North America even holding discussions with a player or coach still under contract with another team would immediately lead to tampering charges and sanctions.

Comment

Extremely curious how Sedekerskis will look in Neptunas. I still believe this true stand-out will prevail and Neptunas is a great stage for him to start doing that. I created Azualas Tubelis thread and I tend to believe I'm spot on with this, but basically Sedekerskis also deserves that. He is a true standout who averaged 21/8/5 at U16, dropping 35 in one of the games, numbers that only few Lithuanians ever provided and he brought his dominance right to the U19 where his Youth career ended. If injuries won't follow him, I still expect Sedekerskis to becoming a very good baller. Baskonia did a lot to slow down his transition to PRO level and injuries was stopping him, but now he has the stage and he's in correct environment.
                          LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                          Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                          Buzelis, Lelevicius
                          Murauskas, Sirvydis
                          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Maciulis and Sedekerskis played in Nevezis at almost exactly same age. Maciulis played from the beginning of season, team was stronger, but league was weaker. Maciulis averaged 20ppg in 32 minutes 2nd stage for 6-9 placed teams, but their playing time in stage for all teams are comparable

Comment

Originally posted by LuDux View Post
                              Maciulis and Sedekerskis played in Nevezis at almost exactly same age. Maciulis played from the beginning of season, team was stronger, but league was weaker. Maciulis averaged 20ppg in 32 minutes 2nd stage for 6-9 placed teams, but their playing time in stage for all teams are comparable

Interesting comparison. Maciulis is a very interesting case, he wasn't stand out at Youth level basically at all till U20 where he exceeded to 14.6ppg. The comparison is a spot on because I think Maciulis was our best defensive player in 10's and I believe Sedekerskis has a shot to be so in 20's. But overall I treat Sedekerskis as more complete, more all around and more talented prospect.
                              LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                              Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                              Buzelis, Lelevicius
                              Murauskas, Sirvydis
                              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                                Interesting comparison. Maciulis is a very interesting case, he wasn't stand out at Youth level basically at all till U20 where he exceeded to 14.6ppg. The comparison is a spot on because I think Maciulis was our best defensive player in 10's and I believe Sedekerskis has a shot to be so in 20's. But overall I treat Sedekerskis as more complete, more all around and more talented prospect.
                                Looking closer he was better than averages suggest. At U20 he played 15 minutes in first 6 games and when scored 37 points (and 8 pf) in 32 minutes in Final4 games. Then 2 tournaments he played with year older teams. Plus Kleiza was collecting almost 1/3 of teams points. 14.6 happened when Kleiza was absent

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information