• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
    Huh? In what league or tournament?

LKL : http://www.lkl.lt/rungtynes/115

Comment

I guess I missed that game because no others were being played that day.

Comment

You have to love Neptūnas. Even after losing Arnas Butkevičius and Mindaugas Girdžiūnas to Rytas, the team plays with an all-Lithuanian lineup with the exception of Jerry Johnson and is nipping at the heels of Rytas for second place in the LKL.

The team absolutely went downhill since then . There is nothing to love about that team since finances were crooked for a long time and they were performing well on borrowed time/money .
        Lrytas got one shot - two birds scenario ,if not more than 2. They have tried same poaching scenario last year with Jimmy Baron and Ben Magden. Both of them well above 30 year old ,good solid but not key players, but most importantly they failed to recognise Panevezys as their main rivals , instead they just weakened 2 teams ,but not enough .
        This time they were committed to fuck Neptunas up for good . And they did it , and Neptunas had to wake up and face finances eventually.
        And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

As far as I understand, the situasion money wise is under control now?

Comment

Originally posted by auris1 View Post
            There is nothing to love about that team since finances were crooked for a long time and they were performing well on borrowed time/money.
            Yes there is! The players! Neptūnas' lineup is more heavily Lithuanian than that of any of the other LKL teams even though two of their three best Lithuanians were pinched by Rytas.

Comment

Originally posted by Svajunas View Post
              As far as I understand, the situasion money wise is under control now?
              In last interview Maksvytis said that budget for next season should be very similar to the one Neptunas had at the start of this season. On the other hand no big purchases for this season, just cheaper center

Contracts for next season Laimonas Kisielius, Tomas Delininkaitis, Simas Galdikas, Laurynas Beliauskas, Arūnas Mikalauskas ir Matas Jucikas.

City increased support for sports teams, Neptunas will get to 526K, 52K more than last time

Finally solid game in FIBACL
              The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Neptunas is a good example of how team should be/ should not be run at the same time .
                There is a good chance they will get third place in LKL this year , one better than last , but not because they did something to improve , but because other teams has been mismanaged . That probably be Panevezis , that Klaipeda can get one over ,still ...

The team has not folded down , which is a plus ,although they are struggling big time in every game it seems .
                All in all , big respect to Maksvytis for staying on as a head coach and handling whole situation head on .

Comment

What a monumental collapse against Strasburg! Up 18 points on aggregate with a half left to play and they blew it all.

Comment

Realistically speaking Neptunas had no business being up 18 against Strasbourg. 8/10 from me

Comment

Won't be top scorer like Palacios. Lima-esque. Or Savenkov-esque

Comment

Originally posted by LuDux View Post
                        Won't be top scorer like Palacios. Lima-esque. Or Savenkov-esque
                        Sorry , but who is Savenkov ?

Comment

What a monumental collapse against Strasburg! Up 18 points on aggregate with a half left to play and they blew it all.

Realistically speaking Neptunas had no business being up 18 against Strasbourg. 8/10 from me
                          I know it seems like they let it slip , but on the other hand they were never suppose to lead at all , the way they have been playing lately .
                          But also i am almost sure that i will have to eat my words regarding Klaipeda as a team .
                          All credits go to Maksvytis - win against lrytas was so convincing that with McKAy arrival you just don't know what to expect .
                          I would have to agree with opinion that with arrival of Butkevicius and Girdxiunas Lrytas did not become better team as expected .
                          And that Klaipeda is getting better and better with each and every game .
                          Game on.

Comment

Originally posted by auris1 View Post
                            Sorry , but who is Savenkov ?
                            Neptunas' center 13 years ago. More rebounds than points

Comment

Neptunas' center 13 years ago. More rebounds than points
                              http://old.lkl.lt/zaidejas/96693/?seasonId=17773
                              7,6 points vs 7,7 rebounds ?
                              Fair enough )

Comment

So is Neptūnas really as competitive as they look so far this year despite all the good players, e.g. Girdžiūnas, Seibutis, Butkevičius, Želionis, the club has lost since this time last year?

Last edited by Hepcat; 01-31-2019, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information