Klaipeda NEPTŪNAS Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
    So is Neptunas really as competitive as they look so far this year despite all the good players, e.g. Girdžiūnas, Seibutis, Butkevičius, Želionis, the club has lost since this time last year?

They are really good. Surprisingly good I'd say. Maksvytis does decent job. Jerai Grant is as good as never before in Neptunas. Looks so light, more versatile. Delininkaitis in decent shape after getting rid of all the injuries that bothered him previous season. Lonzo Williams also is having decent season, plays over my expectation atleast, last season in Lietkabelis he looked almost dead, thought it was big mistake to sign him as main PG, but he is delivering big time. Masiulis, Olisevicius plays good. Weaver finally shows some good atitude as he is quite talented guy, but everywhere had some behaviour issues. Galdikas is a true captain/leader, maybe it doesn't noteable on scoresheets, but he brings the team together. Only Kisielius and Dambrauskas dissapoints for now. But overall I really like this Neptunas. With such shape they can go back to finals once again

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
      Weaver finally shows some good atitude as he is quite talented guy, but everywhere had some behaviour issues
      For example?
      The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Originally posted by LuDux View Post
        For example?
        Nothing criminal, just all his career (atleast in Europe) was known as not the hardest working guy, who didn't get along too well with coaches and team, had some motivation issues

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
          Nothing criminal, just all his career (atleast in Europe) was known as not the hardest working guy, who didn't get along too well with coaches and team, had some motivation issues
          Now that's progress. So far all i heard was "OMG 16 teams, must be difficult player" So I guess you have quotes and/or citations?

Most of those 16 he acumulated in 00s when he migrated between NBA teams in various G-League teams. In Europe he didn't finish seasons with Israeli and Turkish teams, in both cases those teams changed lots of teams and even coach

Comment

Nice win and comeback against Virtus. Delininkaitis looks very well at his 36 y.o. In Champions league he averages about 18 pts (60% 3pt) that is the second result in the tournament. In LKL his statystics are less impressive (10 pts), but schooting is still very good (52% 2pt, 48% 3pt, 95% ft). Good job.

Comment

So would you say that Tomas Delininkaitis is the best PG in the LKL right now? Or merely the best Lithuanian PG in the LKL?

Last edited by Hepcat; 12-13-2018, 05:59 PM.

Comment

So would you say that Tomas Delininkaitis is the best PG in the LKL right now? Or merely the best Lithuanian PG in the LKL?

He almost never plays as point guard. Best shooter? Probably

Comment

So if Neptūnas defeats Bairoto Medi at home this comic Wednesday, does Neptūnas punch a ticket to the next round of the FIBA Champions League?

Comment

So if Neptūnas defeats Bairoto Medi at home this comic Wednesday, does Neptūnas punch a ticket to the next round of the FIBA Champions League?

I believe Strasbourg must win against Filou too, because Neptunas won both against Strasbourg but lost both against Filou

Comment

Hmmmmm. It could even end up more complicated than that. I think if Neptūnas ends up tied at 8-6 with Stambulo Besiktas and/or Patrų Promitheas, Neptūnas wins the tie breaker and can finish as high as second(?). It appears though that a tie at 8-6 involving Ostendes Filou could consign Neptūnas to fifth!

In any event, Neptūnas has to win at home, make an offering to Perkūnas and then wait as the statisticians and bureaucrats at FIBA determine their fate.

Last edited by Hepcat; 02-01-2019, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Hmmmm. Given Klaipėda's location, the team might be better served to make sacrifices to Bangpūtys and Neringa.

Comment

Hmmmm. Given Klaipėda's location, the team might be better served to make sacrifices to Bangpūtys and Neringa.

I wanted to write that we don't pray to skywalkers here on West Coast but forgot.
                          We pray to Steven Adams

Comment

I'm stumped. How is Steven Adams associated with either Klaipėda or the Neptūnas club?

Comment

I'm stumped. How is Steven Adams associated with either Klaipėda or the Neptūnas club?

Comment

Jūratė is probably the one to whom fans of Neptūnas should pray:

By all accounts she can be swayed by appeals from mortals, good looking young ones anyway!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information