Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote.JPGResults.JPG

Vote!

4th in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction game!

Comment

Buducnost made very strong team..

Comment

I'm not fammiliar with both Americans, but overall this seems as a nice team, should be a F4 contenders the way things look right now.
        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Playoff contender

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Martin View Post
            Playoff contender
            Definitely.

Comment

Radenovic still didn't renew, but probably should..
              "Interesting" composition, and if Radonjic give freedom to MW, than this team can go far, despite some obvious deficiencies...

Comment

I love Dangubić, like Zirbes, really respect the players as Kalinić, am anxious to see Mitrović taking that next step as imo he might evolve into something special...
                and than Zvezda goes and spoils it all with one member of my "least bearable point guards" list in Williams.
                That guy can decide the game by himself, but I don't think Zvezda is going for the underdog position here where such performances matter. He can single handedly choke the whole lineup as well. It might be "Unicaja" efect though, let's wait and see him in a different enviroment, he definately doesn't lack talent.
                That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
                  I love Dangubić, like Zirbes, really respect the players as Kalinić, am anxious to see Mitrović taking that next step as imo he might evolve into something special...
                  and than Zvezda goes and spoils it all with one member of my "least bearable point guards" list in Williams.
                  That guy can decide the game by himself, but I don't think Zvezda is going for the underdog position here where such performances matter. He can single handedly choke the whole lineup as well. It might be "Unicaja" efect though, let's wait and see him in a different enviroment, he definately doesn't lack talent.
                  In the matter of Williams I think it's up to coach to get most out of him. And I hope he proves me wrong, but I think we don't have the right coach for that.

Comment

I agree Miloš, that's ussualy the case. Any way you look at it, Williams is one of the best signings in the league lately.

Not sure if I should entirely believe that, but kosarka.si is reporting that Helios changed their minds and might enter ABA anyway.

Comment

Rabotnicki to replace Radnicki....

My favorite team is Rabotnicki, however it is not going to be fair for the Serbian Basketball to lose one spot, they deserved it.

I really don't like ABAs system, not just ABA the whole European Basketball system is fuc... up, so I am not going to be surprised if this happen.
                      And it is possible because Rabotnicki still didn't start with creating the team for the new season, Marin Dokuzovski is their coach now so it is possible that Cekovski, Gecevski, Ilievski and others will sign for Rabotnicki, maybe they are waiting for ABAs decision.

Comment

Helios changed their mind once again, they tried to negotiate the 150k€ wild card although ABA was very clear it's non-negotiable, as far as I've been told Radnički is unlikely to participate, so rumours about Rabotnički in ABA might be a viable

Comment

Pavkovic zu Rabotnicki

@Dr. Martin
                          Did Cekovski and Gece signed for Rabotnicki?

News from Cibona
                          They re-sign with Blass.. Kuridza, Kus, Rozic and Sirsevic also staying + they add Boris Barac and Lulic...

Comment

Yes, they signed, all 3: Pavkovic, Cekovski and Gecevski. Ilievski was too expensive, our media says he requested 300000 eur so they signed Pavkovic, I read good comments about him on B92 Sport.

WC prediction game standings:

37 AmonRA 104
                            49 Joško Poljak Fan 92
                            50 Dr. Martin 91
                            53 Milos.Djuric 90

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Martin View Post
                              Yes, they signed, all 3: Pavkovic, Cekovski and Gecevski. Ilievski was too expensive, our media says he requested 300000 eur so they signed Pavkovic, I read good comments about him on B92 Sport.

WC prediction game standings:
                              37 AmonRA 104
                              49 Joško Poljak Fan 92
                              50 Dr. Martin 91
                              53 Milos.Djuric 90
                              1. nice

2. Yesterday I was 55th, so in a couple of days, I will be in first 5, or at least 10 lol

Comment

Haha, after first round I'm no longer playing seriously, I choose friends countries to win even though it is improbable, I lost about 25 points on "predictions" like that, just because they lost

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information