No announcement yet.

Adriatic League 2014/2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, but say one team which would be stronger than last year?
    Maybe only Cedevita, but they also stay without two best players(Smith and Nurkic)

Comment

https://twitter.com/mmario_mikulic/s...853696/photo/1
      ...what's shocking is that Cibona owes money to Dubravko Zemljić, Davor Marcelić, Mate Skelin or Davor Pejčinović. that's like previous century.
      Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
      That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Zemljic Dubravko season 97/98

Comment

Radnički in troubles as well.
          If Cibona would be banned from ABA and Radnički would back off, than ABA either needs 2 more wild cards or would probably shrink to 12 teams. Even by shrinkin to 12 teams only the league would still be a bit short on €. On the other side I'm suspecting that clubs weren't exactly waiting in the line begging to join ABA as Lisac portrayed at one point and even 2 wild cards aren't really plausible either. This should be interesting.
          That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
            I am in favour of punishing the clubs that can't make up their mind and cost some other club of participation, as Igokea did in the last two years and Cibona now. But 4 years? that's a lot. Especialy considering the circumstances Cibona is in, I think this decision wasn't exactly fair one.
            But does it surprise you when you look at their debt list? You said it yourself they're owing money to some guys for more than a decade
            If we look at the facts that most teams are in financial problems (Cibona, Radnicki, Partizan...), 2 teams may not participate and those that will participate are playing with a weaker roster than the one from last year I can say that we're going faster and faster to hitting rock bottom. And even though some teams like CZV (or whatever we are) may not have a problem with money we still kept our coach and in the lack of words I'll just leave this video here to describe him http://youtu.be/LjTT4lGc8_s?t=10s

I definitely like the idea of local youngsters getting more shots this year.

Comment

Sure, now that all those debts have been exposed I don't think the decision to ban them from eurocup was harsh, but at that time I've been reading they'll be finishing with the sanation in a no time.
              Even with Radonjić (am not his biggest fan either) ABA at this moment promises to be a playground for Zvezda and Cedevita next season.

Comment

Sure, now that all those debts have been exposed I don't think the decision to ban them from eurocup was harsh, but at that time I've been reading they'll be finishing with the sanation in a no time.
                Even with Radonjić (am not his biggest fan either) ABA at this moment promises to be a playground for Zvezda and Cedevita next season.
                I`am not sure that Zvezda will have stronger team than Partizan, we should wait and see..

By the way, MZT extends Lucic, brings in Tsintsadze and Pajic..

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
                  I`am not sure that Zvezda will have stronger team than Partizan, we should wait and see..

By the way, MZT extends Lucic, brings in Tsintsadze and Pajic..
                  When you look at Zvezda since Pesic we didn't have a coach with any real authority, it's not a team built by a coach for his way of working, it's a coach (who is more of a figure head than a coach) + whatever team he gets.
                  So even if we have a stronger roster than other teams, it is debatable will it be used to it's full extent.

Like AmonRa said, "we should wait and see", who knows what both teams will be able to dig up...

Comment

Hey guys, so who is going to replace Radnicki? If they are not playing ...
                    4th in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction game!

Comment

Comment

Now basicaly only football is without a regional league.

Comment

Yo, Dr. Martin, what is the current roster of MZT?

Comment

Now basicaly only football is without a regional league.
                            I like their system, first season 16 team, second season 12 team, best 10 teams from first season plus 2 from qualifications. Final 8 ... and U-14 - U-16 tournaments.

ABA should do the same.... next season, 20 teams, best 14 plus 2 from qualifications should play the 2016/2017 season. Playoffs .... and U-18 -U-16 tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
                              Yo, Dr. Martin, what is the current roster of MZT?
                              Who cares maaan they are going to be at the bottom this year....

You already know about Pajic and the Georgian player, he has good numbers. Sinovec left, waiting for the rest of the players to extend. But nothing mayor.

Comment

Pajić played well for Slovenian B team. He got stuck in Krka and got into a conflict with Džikić there, however an opinion that he can play well actually it's not really that uncommon. Sagadin tends to know that stuff. He is a psycho, strict and demanding, has his own interesting view on the game and is good at getting some role players to shine within his system, not to mention he was doing with Olimpija in the 90ies what Partizan is doing with his youngsters for the past decade.

So, as ussual, knowing Sagadin and his deadly practices, unless the injuries prevail he ussualy makes a somewhat average teams pretty competitive towards the end of the season if he has free hands and complete authority along that. He had his share of mediocre seasons with Zvezda and Zadar as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information