Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Adriatic League 2014/2015

Sure, now that all those debts have been exposed I don't think the decision to ban them from eurocup was harsh, but at that time I've been reading they'll be finishing with the sanation in a no time.
    Even with Radonjić (am not his biggest fan either) ABA at this moment promises to be a playground for Zvezda and Cedevita next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
    Sure, now that all those debts have been exposed I don't think the decision to ban them from eurocup was harsh, but at that time I've been reading they'll be finishing with the sanation in a no time.
    Even with Radonjić (am not his biggest fan either) ABA at this moment promises to be a playground for Zvezda and Cedevita next season.
    I`am not sure that Zvezda will have stronger team than Partizan, we should wait and see..

By the way, MZT extends Lucic, brings in Tsintsadze and Pajic..

Quote Originally Posted by AmonRA View Post
    I`am not sure that Zvezda will have stronger team than Partizan, we should wait and see..

By the way, MZT extends Lucic, brings in Tsintsadze and Pajic..
    When you look at Zvezda since Pesic we didn't have a coach with any real authority, it's not a team built by a coach for his way of working, it's a coach (who is more of a figure head than a coach) + whatever team he gets.
    So even if we have a stronger roster than other teams, it is debatable will it be used to it's full extent.

Like AmonRa said, "we should wait and see", who knows what both teams will be able to dig up...

Hey guys, so who is going to replace Radnicki? If they are not playing ...

4th in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction game!

Now basicaly only football is without a regional league.

Yo, Dr. Martin, what is the current roster of MZT?

Now basicaly only football is without a regional league.
    I like their system, first season 16 team, second season 12 team, best 10 teams from first season plus 2 from qualifications. Final 8 ... and U-14 - U-16 tournaments.

ABA should do the same.... next season, 20 teams, best 14 plus 2 from qualifications should play the 2016/2017 season. Playoffs .... and U-18 -U-16 tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonRA View Post
    Yo, Dr. Martin, what is the current roster of MZT?
    Who cares maaan they are going to be at the bottom this year....

You already know about Pajic and the Georgian player, he has good numbers. Sinovec left, waiting for the rest of the players to extend. But nothing mayor.

Pajić played well for Slovenian B team. He got stuck in Krka and got into a conflict with Džikić there, however an opinion that he can play well actually it's not really that uncommon. Sagadin tends to know that stuff. He is a psycho, strict and demanding, has his own interesting view on the game and is good at getting some role players to shine within his system, not to mention he was doing with Olimpija in the 90ies what Partizan is doing with his youngsters for the past decade.

So, as ussual, knowing Sagadin and his deadly practices, unless the injuries prevail he ussualy makes a somewhat average teams pretty competitive towards the end of the season if he has free hands and complete authority along that. He had his share of mediocre seasons with Zvezda and Zadar as well.

Buducnost made very strong team..

I'm not fammiliar with both Americans, but overall this seems as a nice team, should be a F4 contenders the way things look right now.

Playoff contender

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Martin View Post
    Playoff contender
    Definitely.

Radenovic still didn't renew, but probably should..
    "Interesting" composition, and if Radonjic give freedom to MW, than this team can go far, despite some obvious deficiencies...

I love Dangubić, like Zirbes, really respect the players as Kalinić, am anxious to see Mitrović taking that next step as imo he might evolve into something special...
    and than Zvezda goes and spoils it all with one member of my "least bearable point guards" list in Williams.
    That guy can decide the game by himself, but I don't think Zvezda is going for the underdog position here where such performances matter. He can single handedly choke the whole lineup as well. It might be "Unicaja" efect though, let's wait and see him in a different enviroment, he definately doesn't lack talent.

I love Dangubić, like Zirbes, really respect the players as Kalinić, am anxious to see Mitrović taking that next step as imo he might evolve into something special...
    and than Zvezda goes and spoils it all with one member of my "least bearable point guards" list in Williams.
    That guy can decide the game by himself, but I don't think Zvezda is going for the underdog position here where such performances matter. He can single handedly choke the whole lineup as well. It might be "Unicaja" efect though, let's wait and see him in a different enviroment, he definately doesn't lack talent.
    In the matter of Williams I think it's up to coach to get most out of him. And I hope he proves me wrong, but I think we don't have the right coach for that.

I agree Miloš, that's ussualy the case. Any way you look at it, Williams is one of the best signings in the league lately.

Not sure if I should entirely believe that, but kosarka.si is reporting that Helios changed their minds and might enter ABA anyway.

Rabotnicki to replace Radnicki....

My favorite team is Rabotnicki, however it is not going to be fair for the Serbian Basketball to lose one spot, they deserved it.

I really don't like ABAs system, not just ABA the whole European Basketball system is fuc... up, so I am not going to be surprised if this happen.
    And it is possible because Rabotnicki still didn't start with creating the team for the new season, Marin Dokuzovski is their coach now so it is possible that Cekovski, Gecevski, Ilievski and others will sign for Rabotnicki, maybe they are waiting for ABAs decision.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast