2014-15 Israeli BSL season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giorgos Alexopoulos View Post
    when ends the contacts of haaaalperin and eliyahou?
    Both are in the middle of a 3 years contract.

they will be free agents at the end of 2015/2016 season

Comment

Originally posted by [M-120] View Post
      What happened to Brad Greenberg?!? Where's he?
      Signed this week with a turkish team who currentky ranked in the last place in the TBL

Comment

The playoffs have started. Maccabi had a really tough time with Nes Ziona (a very short lineup9 with Ohayon winning it on a three, 89-88. 21 pts., 7 ast. and 4 treys for him.
        burnstein

Comment

Hello! I'm looking for statistics about attendance in last season of Israeli Basketball Super League. Do you know where I can some information? Thanks for all reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Turfez View Post
            Hello! I'm looking for statistics about attendance in last season of Israeli Basketball Super League. Do you know where I can some information? Thanks for all reply.

At the League Table in left, you click a team and see all the stats.
            Or, at the top tool line, choose the 3rd from right (near the 2014/15)

כדורסל,כדורסל ישראלי,ישראלי,BSL,מנהלת,הליגה,ליגת,העל,ליגה,ישראלית,החלומות,משחק,סטטיסטיקה,סטטיסטיקות,פיינל,פור,ליגת,ווינר,Winner,סל
            2022/2023:
            PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
            SG: Baldwin, Hollins
            SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
            PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
            PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Originally posted by Roy M View Post
              At the League Table in left, you click a team and see all the stats.
              Or, at the top tool line, choose the 3rd from right (near the 2014/15)
              http://basket.co.il
              which part of the word attendance didn't you understand?

Originally posted by Turfez View Post
              כדורסל,כדורסל ישראלי,ישראלי,BSL,מנהלת,הליגה,ליגת,העל,ליגה,ישראלית,החלומות,משחק,סטטיסטיקה,סטטיסטיקות,פיינל,פור,ליגת,ווינר,Winner,סל

This link is at the top at 2014-15, bottom most link opened.

Order of teams at the table from top to bottom (right most column):
              Maccabi TA, Maccabi Haifa, Hapeol JM, Eilat, Hapoel TA (moved to new arena during season-from 1400 arena to new 3500;6 and 12 games in old and new arena, respectively), ness ziona, Holon, Gilboa Galil, Rishon, Herzelia, Ashdod, Naharia
              order of data in upper part of table (black upper column):
              Team name, Total Home games (including playoff games), Total Attendance, Avarage Attendance, Total Capacity, Capacity Avarage.
              All data is up until concluded semi final series, two home final games to be played next week are yet to be included.

Comment

Congratulations to both Hapoel's. Nissim had some spectacular games 2 years ago with Krka, not surprised by his scoring.
                Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

So the final is a 2 legged series based on the dreadful total point difference?Who came up with this stuff..best of 5 for quarters and semis and a home-away final?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
                    So the final is a 2 legged series based on the dreadful total point difference?Who came up with this stuff..best of 5 for quarters and semis and a home-away final?
                    Next year its going to be worse, the format will be a fuc*ing 1 game at the final.

Like a cup final...

All those rules came up to limit maccabi power.
                    But it against all sports spirit.

Comment

According to David Pick, David Hicks will get Israeli passport. What's the story about him, why is he getting Israeli passport if he never play for an Israeli team or lived there unless he is married to an Israeli woman?

Also, "@IAmDPick: Pini Gershon will coach a selected squad to rep Israel in mid-August vs Panama, Cuba and Costa Rica.”
                      What is the tournament for this? I can't find any information for it.

Maccabi Tel Aviv

EUROLEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS - 1977 & 1981 & 2001 & 2004 & 2005 & 2014
                      Intercontinental Cup - 1980
                      Adriatic League Championship - 2012

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information