My Ranking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exitche View Post
    Serbia is inconsistent?are you kidding me ? 1998,2002 etc then we had problems in period between 2004-2008 and then 2009 and 2010 and if we were not robbed we would be 2nd then...and today we will see what can we do...
    How about 2011-13?
    And then you can add 2003-2008.
    So yeah,if you looking for word consistent,so be it - Serbians consistently missed out on medals in all major tournament during this time ,bar one,and even more - missed out in participating in tournaments .
    All this said above doesn't mean disrespect either - it just that you would expect more from them.
    And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
      My rankings:

1. USA
      -----
      10. Russia
      -----
      Not even top 30.I watched quite a few VTB league games this year,and i have to say that the current state of Russian basketball is nothing but abysmal. With Kirilenko heading into the twilight years of his playing days,well....
      Country this big and with all them money they have can recover quite dramatically,and in a short period of time,but still...
      And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information