Basketball player looking for an opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball player looking for an opportunity

I am 6ft 4 inch 215 lbs basketball player who was very undersized when playing post in college. Even though I was undersized I could still score around and under the basket but I can also handle the ball like a PG and can take my opponent one on one with the moves I have to get to the basket. All the opportunities I've had to try out or go somewhere to showcase my skills in front of coaches and/or agents have been scams. All I am looking for is an opportunity to showcase my talent to where I can have the potential to land myself of professional contract. Not only do I want an opportunity to do something that I love doing which is play basketball, it would also be something that would help support my wife and son. I am a team player. I can bring the ball up the court if need be. I can play great defense without fouling and I can consistently hit the outside jump shot. I am not just a one dimensional player. I can take people off the dribble or I can take them down in the post and score. I couldn't be more grateful if I was ever provided the opportunity to do something I love. All I am looking for is a chance.

Please email me at thomaschadwick11@yahoo.com

EUROPEAN BASKETBALL SUMMER LEAGUE in SPAIN
    EBSL LEÓN'14

EBSummerLeague@gmail.com
    @EBSummerLeague

OBJETIVES:
    The European Basketball Summer League, EBSL, born from the desire to offer players during the summer a place to practice, compete and show their talent to the Spanish and European clubs who will be represented and when the league ends, dossier will be send to many clubs, GMs and coaches. The EBSL, is a perfect showcase to show your skills in front of teams, scouts, coaches, GMs, athletic directors and agents, in the period of greatest activity in the transfer market.

TARGET PLAYERS:
    EBSL is targeted to both professional and semi-professionals who want to start or improve their careers, to get noticed and have a desire to earn a professional contract in Spain and / or Europe.
    Minimum age for playing EBSL is 17 (must have signed parent letter)

July, 14th to 18th, city of León will hold European Basketball Summer League (EBSL). Historical town in the spanish basketball, León teams had players and coaches highly regarded in ACB and LEB.
    León, located in northwestern Spain, has around a significant number of profesional teams: Obradoiro, Ourense, Breogán, Coruña, Oviedo, Palencia, Valladolid, Burgos, Marín, Cambados…, near Portugal, it will facilitate the presence of representation of Portugues clubs.

GYM:
    Practices and games will be hold on:
    Palacio Municipal de los Deportes de León , Avda. Saenz de Miera, s/n.

EBSL Sports Director:
    Jesus Sala, will be EBSL director. He has worked as head coach last ten seasons at CB Clavijo, Spain U20 national team assistant for four years (2008/2011) and U18 men's head coach in 2012. Director of the Eurobasket Summer League in Fuenlabrada July’13.

The Summer League coaches are professional coaches both Spanish and foreign. Confirmed coaches with experience in Spain ACB, Leb Oro, Leb Plata, EBA and foreign leagues.

DATES:
    The EBSL will take place between 14 and 18 July 2014.
    On July 14th: player’s reception, first practice, evaluation of players by coaches and distribution of players in different teams
    July 15th: training will be in the morning with coaches and in the afternoon will play first matches. On 16th and 17th games will be played in the morning and afternoon sessions. 18th morning will be played last games, finals.
    The closing took place on the 18th at 14:30 in the Municipal Sports Palace León.

EBSL FORMAT:
    The EBSL, have a minimum of 4 teams and a maximum of 8.
    Teams will be formed by a minimum of 8 players and a maximum of 10.
    The official schedule will be announced once the registration period closes.

COSTS and SIGN IN:
    Players participating in the EBSL, may choose to register with or without accommodation, the conditions of each are:

OPTION 1, without accommodation:
    The cost of enrollment in EBSL without accommodation is € 250, be entitled to:
    - Activities on the league such as training, lectures, games.
    - A professional coach who perform workouts and lead every team on games.
    - Physical Service
    - Reversible pants and game shirt. Each player is assigned a different number and will be same number for all league.
    - Professional Referees
    - Statistical Service
    - Does not include travel expenses to León

OPTION 2, with accommodation:
    The cost of enrollment in EBSL with accommodation is € 475, be entitled to:
    - Accommodation in double room with full board at the Conde Luna from León HOTEL 4 **** (http://www.hotelcondeluna.es/).
    - Activities on the league such as training, lectures, games.
    - A professional coach who perform workouts and lead every team on games.
    - Physical Service
    - Reversible pants and game shirt. Each player is assigned a different number and will be same number for all league.
    - Professional Referees
    - Statistical Service
    - Does not include travel expenses to León

PLAYERS SELECTION:
    The selection criteria are:
    - Having duly paid the full registration fee.
    - The minimum age for participation is 17 years, players born in 97 or earlier. Players under the age must accompany the application for a family consent signed by parents or legal tutors.
    - Previous Club, School or league. Resume
    - Experience and level.
    - Applications will be processed in order of arrival.
    - All matches will be recorded and the same statistics available on the website
    - After the tournament a report of all tournament participants that all Spanish professional clubs (ACB, LEB Gold and Silver, EBA, other than to European clubs) will be carried forward.

EBSL AWARDS:
    - EBSL Best Team
    - EBSL MVP
    - Best U20 Player
    - Besto coach

REGISTRATION in EBSL:
    - To process the registration in EBSL, send an email to the email: EBSummerLeague@gmail.com with the following information:
    1) Complete Name
    2) Age
    3) Club / College season 13/14
    4) Summary sporting CV / Resume
    5) Agent or agency information
    6) Once registration is approved you will be notified bank account number, where do the bank transfer.

Comment

I am Eliezer Zamora a License fiba basketball agent based in United State I am currently recruiting players for clubs in USA, Spain,England and Germany basketball team..Am now using this medium to ask you, if you will be interested in a tryout football clubs.If interested, Kindly forward to me your previous playing experience and your CV (resume) to have a look at it and send it to some clubs in America European basketball league.Kindly send me your CV(resume) as soon as possible.

E-mail:elijzamoras@gmail.com

Hope To Hear From You

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information