No announcement yet.

Serbia national team 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Novica Velickovic canceled his participation in Serbian NT,Aleksandar Djordjevic said that he is a very dissapointed and that cuz of Novica Velickovic they didnt call Savanovic and Macvan,he also said that he doesnt have "nerve" to call them now,well as we all know Savanovic is a great man and much greater Serb so i hope he will come now
    Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

As a Bucks fan I'm really hoping Miroslav has the opportunity to play quality minutes for Serbia. He had some nice moments in Milwaukee last season and the majority of us felt he earned more playing time than he received, especially towards the end of the year. Is it fair to say that his main competition will be Kuzmic for that backup center spot behind Kristic? Rad and Kuzmic actually went at it pretty hard in garbage minutes during a game in Milwaukee last season. Interesting to see how it plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
        As a Bucks fan I'm really hoping Miroslav has the opportunity to play quality minutes for Serbia. He had some nice moments in Milwaukee last season and the majority of us felt he earned more playing time than he received, especially towards the end of the year. Is it fair to say that his main competition will be Kuzmic for that backup center spot behind Kristic? Rad and Kuzmic actually went at it pretty hard in garbage minutes during a game in Milwaukee last season. Interesting to see how it plays out.
        Yeah probably if Miroslav doesnt cancel his participation in NT he will be 1st backup for Krstic

Comment

I'd like to know what Serb fans think of the Group A that they are in? I believe its the hardest Group. Its the clear group of death. What do you guys think would you prefer to be in another group? If so which group would you like to be in and why?

Comment

We think that we can win vs every1 in our group with exception of Spain and most of serbian fans actually think that we have to win in this group as much as we can if we want medal...if we cant win vs the best then we dont deserve a medal...you know sooner or later be it in group or knock out stage we have to win if we want results...

Comment

Originally posted by Exitche View Post
              We think that we can win vs every1 in our group with exception of Spain and most of serbian fans actually think that we have to win in this group as much as we can if we want medal...if we cant win vs the best then we dont deserve a medal...you know sooner or later be it in group or knock out stage we have to win if we want results...
              I think Serbs can win a medal this year they are bringing all the top guns. Teo, Bog Bog, Kristic etc... I say LTU or USA vs Serbia for bronze.

Comment

Originally posted by Raze Lupin View Post
                I think Serbs can win a medal this year they are bringing all the top guns. Teo, Bog Bog, Kristic etc... I say LTU or USA vs Serbia for bronze.
                we will know if we can win a medal at the end of this month...

Comment

Your kidding ?

Since Macvan,Savanovic, Erceg and Velicnkovic aren't playing we have no PF that is even good enough to play EL. At SF Micov and Lucic are injured and it's a big question will they play.
                  When it comes to guards Bogdanovic had a good year but so far he has showed that he can't play good if he doesn't have ball in his hands all the time and that's not going to happen with Teodosic on the court and since Milosavljevic ( only Serbian player who can play great without ball in his hands ) is injured we will be terrible if BB and Teodosic do not find the way to play together and might even not pass the group stage.

Also having Djordjevic as a coach and Muta Nikolic as his advisor isn't something that gives confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Basketball fan View Post
                    Your kidding ?

Since Macvan,Savanovic, Erceg and Velicnkovic aren't playing we have no PF that is even good enough to play EL. At SF Micov and Lucic are injured and it's a big question will they play.
                    When it comes to guards Bogdanovic had a good year but so far he has showed that he can't play good if he doesn't have ball in his hands all the time and that's not going to happen with Teodosic on the court and since Milosavljevic ( only Serbian player who can play great without ball in his hands ) is injured we will be terrible if BB and Teodosic do not find the way to play together and might even not pass the group stage.

Also having Djordjevic as a coach and Muta Nikolic as his advisor isn't something that gives confidence.
                    About Muta Nikolic he was also advisore when we won gold medal 1998 and 1996 at olympics and 1997 at Eurobasket,as for other i agree with you who knows what will happen at the end we have atleast much better team than last year Micov will probably play but i dont know what will be with Lucic,Savanovic isnt playing that good anymore i dont say he isnt good or that he is too old but i think Macvan is much better option but since Velickovic(he is also bad player) wont play i would call Macvan and Erceg i hope...i hope atleast Savanovic will come cuz its also good for him ...i hope djordjevic will call two of them i dont know i have a bad feelign about this ...

Comment

Your kidding ?

Also having Djordjevic as a coach and Muta Nikolic as his adviser isn't something that gives confidence.
                      smiri se bre.

Seriously Srbija will pass the group stage. Serbs are better than Iran and Egypt.

Why don't you like the coach and adviser?

Comment

Because Muta Nikolic is alredy coaching one club in Serbia they have pretty average squad but they have catastrophal results(you should see stats you wouldnt believe they have something like 3/39 for 3pt etc...)...and Djordjevic never had any significant success in his coaching career i mean,it doesnt have to be that he is bad coach but we have much better and successfull coaches...
                        Last edited by ThePeraCar; 07-08-2014, 06:10 PM.

Comment

About Muta Nikolic he was also advisore when we won gold medal 1998 and 1996 at olympics and 1997 at Eurobasket,as for other i agree with you who knows what will happen at the end we have atleast much better team than last year Micov will probably play but i dont know what will be with Lucic,Savanovic isnt playing that good anymore i dont say he isnt good or that he is too old but i think Macvan is much better option but since Velickovic(he is also bad player) wont play i would call Macvan and Erceg i hope...i hope atleast Savanovic will come cuz its also good for him ...i hope djordjevic will call two of them i dont know i have a bad feelign about this ...
                          Did you watch Radnicki under him ? I don't care what he has done because in last few years he did such a terrible job that they should show it to young coaches so they can see what not to do.

Djrodjevic already said he won't call anyone else so you shouldn't hope for that to happen.

Comment

smiri se bre.

Seriously Srbija will pass the group stage. Serbs are better than Iran and Egypt.

Why don't you like the coach and adviser?
                            I'm calm but I'm also a realist and this is far from our best team since only position we will have our best players is pg ( Teodosic, Markovic ) and maybe C ( It's hard to tell since we don't know who will Djordjevic choose to be a backup to Krstic ). On othere positions we have players like Dangubic or Kalinic who are belowe average even for ABA league.

I overreacted when I said we won't pass group stage but we might not make it further than that.

IMO we have best basketball coaches in the world and that's why I want someone better than Djordjevic who never did anything with teams he coached and who takes coaching more as a hobby than a job. As for Nikolic his team is perfect example of bad coaching and no discipline. Everyone shoots when they want from where they want, players insulting one another during timeouts and almost getting in a fight (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwO8Skah440 , both of them are on the list for NT btw) while he can't do shit to stop them etc.

Also I was very dissapointed in Djordjevic because when he became head coach of NT was talking about how he'll run things and then did opposite.

Comment

I'm calm but I'm also a realist and this is far from our best team since only position we will have our best players is pg ( Teodosic, Markovic ) and maybe C ( It's hard to tell since we don't know who will Djordjevic choose to be a backup to Krstic ). On othere positions we have players like Dangubic or Kalinic who are belowe average even for ABA league.

I overreacted when I said we won't pass group stage but we might not make it further than that.

IMO we have best basketball coaches in the world and that's why I want someone better than Djordjevic who never did anything with teams he coached and who takes coaching more as a hobby than a job. As for Nikolic his team is perfect example of bad coaching and no discipline. Everyone shoots when they want from where they want, players insulting one another during timeouts and almost getting in a fight (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwO8Skah440 , both of them are on the list for NT btw) while he can't do shit to stop them etc.

Also I was very dissapointed in Djordjevic because when he became head coach of NT was talking about how he'll run things and then did opposite.
                              actually when i think about this Capture.JPG it isnt that bad and you add 2 more players and it can be very good team...i hope some of those two players could be Macvan or savanovic if not then Mitrovic and Kalinic

Comment

actually when i think about this [ATTACH=CONFIG]6802[/ATTACH] it isnt that bad and you add 2 more players and it can be very good team...i hope some of those two players could be Macvan or savanovic if not then Mitrovic and Kalinic
                                I don't think Lucic and Micov will play but even if they do they will be bad because of injuries . Kravic is not a PF he's a C and he never did anything to show that he can play at this level of basketball so I wouldn't call that good. I don't know if you remember how bad Raduljica played in Partizan and just because he played some garbage minutes in NBA it doesn't make him good. I would rather see Kuzmic as our 2nd C because he can play defense.

Bogdanovic, Nedovic and Teodosic all need ball in their hands to be good and they are all horrible to bad defenders ( BB can play good defense when he wants to but that doesn't happen a lot ).

If we had healthy Lucic, Micov Milosavljevic and Erceg I would consider as candidates for a medal even despite Djordjevic being coach but that's not the case. Who knows maybe we'll see those players next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information