Collet's contract has been extended to 2016
    Parker wants to stay with the NT until the 2016 olympics

Boris Diaw checking in.

DIAW WANTS TO PLAY IN 2014 FIBA WORLD CUP
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

France national team 2014

PARIS (FIBA Basketball World Cup) - France are assured of having a deep and talented roster when they arrive at the FIBA Basketball World Cup in Spain, yet their squad won't include veteran point guard Tony Parker.

The EuroBasket 2013 MVP is going to rest this summer and miss out on Group A games against Spain, Serbia, Brazil, Iran and Egypt.
      Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
      Artificial Nature

Comment

Kevin Seraphin will play for the national team.
        The FIBA World Cup is this summer and with it comes a pitting together of the world's best basketball players representing their home countries. NBA p...
        Sacramento Kings

Comment

Batum is IN. I feel this WC will be competitive as never. A lot of stars, only few will be missed.
          LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
          Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
          Buzelis, Lelevicius
          Murauskas, Sirvydis
          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Any news about Puerto Rico playing exhibition game versus France?
            Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
            16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
            Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
            8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

Petro to miss the WC
              L'actualité de tous les sports avec résultats, classements et informations en direct. Suivez les matches et compétitions sportives en live commentés...
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

Center Alexis Ajinca withdraws from French NT.

No replacement is currently planned.

La FFBB a appris, en fin de journ?e, sur les r?seaux sociaux, qu'Alexis Ajin?a d?clarait forfait pour la campagne de l'?quipe de France cet ?t?. ? ce jour, le s?lectionneur Vincent Collet et le Directeur Technique National, Patrick Beesley, n'ont pas pr?vu de remplacer l'int?rieur.

Comment

Kevin Seraphin out, Ian Mahinmi in.

http://www.ffbb.com/ian-mahinmi-rejo...-groupe-france

Comment

Originally posted by carlo View Post
                    Center Alexis Ajinca withdraws from French NT.

No replacement is currently planned.

http://www.ffbb.com/alexis-ajinca-forfait
                    Originally posted by Wingzar View Post
                    Kevin Seraphin out, Ian Mahinmi in.

http://www.ffbb.com/ian-mahinmi-rejo...-groupe-france

Rudy Gobert!! That is all you need....

Comment

I don´t know how Rodrigue Beaubois played in Charleroi,but it is difficult to comprehend his absence in the final roster.
                      Beaubois is 1000 times better than Heurtel and Diot...and without Parker, he is even more necessary.
                      This world championship would be his debut but... it makes no sense, Collet, ...at all.
                      If Collet thinks that Diot and Heaurtel can stop Calderon,Ricky and Rodriguez.... Collet lives in the moon.

Comment

Who cares about stopping Calderon, Ricky and whoever when you also have to worry about the frontline. It's not like I expect them to win against Spain anyway.
                        And saying that Beaubois is 1000 better than Diot or Heurtel when you don't know in what shape he is, well.
                        We'll see after a full season in Le Mans.

Comment

I watched a lot of games of Heurtel in Spanish League and he is a bad,bad,point guard: he don´t know how to rule a team.
                          Diot is better than Heurtel,but is not a star. Beaubois was a star and could be again.
                          Don´t You think that Beaubois could be,at least, the third point guard of FRance?
                          I remember his skills and good games in NBA: he only needs minutes of game.
                          He is potencially the best point guard and his game would improve during the tournament.
                          He played in Charleroi so he has not been inactive during last months.
                          I am not talking only about Spanish point guards but the rest of the teams.
                          Yes, France has to worry about the centers and ...the whole team.
                          Collet has wasted Beaubois without reason.
                          Incredible.

Comment

Well, obviously Collet doesn't share your opinion of Heurtel, and neither do I. Also, Heurtel fits more the point guard role than Beaubois, who is a combo guard.
                            You also have to take into account the fact that Beaubois has played regularly what, a couple of months max this year after a long time of inactivity. And it's not like he is a pillar of the french national team.
                            You remember his good games in the NBA but that was a long time ago. I sure hope he can come back to this level but it's safe to say that he's not there now.
                            As no new player really stoud out this season, Collet made the choice of people that were with the team last year at the Euro Championship and that gave him satisfaction.
                            He's not "wasting" Beaubois, and he has certainly not selected him without a reason.

Comment

I don't see this France being near to the level of last year. Parker's absence will hurt not inly skills wise, but the atmosphere as well. Team's looking without mental leader. Sure, the triangle offence with Diaw, Batum and Gelabale will make a lot of trouble, but 1 and 5 positions look rather weak, specially 5. I think this team will be a bit less motivated as well. Still strong individually, not forgetting a fighter De Colo, but I feel in the air as unit as a whole is lacking something. There's no sparkle and the lack of quality. I'm not sure this team is among contenders this summer.
                              LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                              Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                              Buzelis, Lelevicius
                              Murauskas, Sirvydis
                              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information