Qualification for Eurobasket 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qualification for Eurobasket 2014

Lets put here all the information for prepering games of qualification eurobasket 2014...

Hey shais32, we've got a special subforum dedicated to eurobasket, I'm transfering the thread there
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

can u send me the link for there bc i didn't find it...

Comment

Originally posted by shais32 View Post
        can u send me the link for there bc i didn't find it...
        It's eurobasket 2013 sub forum, in time eurobasket 2015 sub forum will be created and these threads will be transfered there.
        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

I am so glad to see your post about Qualification for Eurobasket 2014. I have worked as a professional for years now. Beyond any doubt, I can say behalf of my experience that the best assignment writer is the best for students because they are very timely and professional writing services ready to submit as soon as you receive the work. Everything would be done according to your will and it is suitable for school-level, graduate, post-graduate, and even doctoral-level students.

Comment

According to my experience, students should choose the best assignment writer because they provide professional writing services on time and are prepared to turn in assignments as soon as they are received. spacebar clicker
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information