Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fran Vázquez triple-double with 12 blocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fran Vázquez triple-double with 12 blocks!

Today in the game against Valladolid Fran Vázquez beat the record for most blocks in a game, having 12! The previous record belonged to George Singleton who had had 10 blocks in the 1993/1994 season.

By scoring 11 pts and having 10 rebounds, he achieved a very curious and difficult triple-double

He joins other 5 players to have a triple-double in ACB (since 1989): Nacho Suárez (2 times), George Singleton, Mike Smith, Alexander Belostenny and Dejan Tomašević (in 2004).

Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Originally posted by rikhardur
    Today in the game against Valladolid Fran Vázquez beat the record for most blocks in a game, having 12! The previous record belonged to George Singleton who had had 10 blocks in the 1993/1994 season.

By scoring 11 pts and having 10 rebounds, he achieved a very curious and difficult triple-double

He joins other 5 players to have a triple-double in ACB (since 1989): Nacho Suárez (2 times), George Singleton, Mike Smith, Alexander Belostenny and Dejan Tomašević (in 2004).

http://www.acb.com/redaccion.php?id=36460
    I want to write this even beofre but i was not sure if that were 12 blocks or steals. I bet some money on Barcelona today and then look at the scoreboard all 10 minutes and then early in the first half i saw Vazquez had a Index of 18 without scoring much and without a lot rebounds but there were a 8 under Tap. If i am remember right then he had 8 blocks in the first half. Nice game for him.

Comment

Rubio thinks Vázquez can help the Magic if Vázquez decides to sign with the Magic when his contract with Barçelona ends after this season.

"He's physically ready to come here [and play in the NBA]," Rubio said of the 6-foot-10 big man. "I played with him a couple of years in Barçelona, and it's easy to play with him because he doesn't need the ball. He's a worker. He's going to fight for every rebound. He's going to fight every possession. And you can throw the ball in there, and he's going to catch it and throw it down."

Do you see Vázquez finally in the NBA?
      Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
      Artificial Nature

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information