Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DarknessFalls View Post
        He reminds me of Tayshaun Prince.

Comment

Comment

Comment

japan and llamas cannit fully implement the small ball game up until watanabes entry
              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Saved the best for last. 31pts to close his regular season career on senior's night with a new career high.
                Last edited by CKR13; 03-01-2018, 02:52 AM.
                Sacramento Kings
                HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Has been really balling in the Summer League. Deceptively athletic and has decent length and offensive repertoire including stroke.
                  aim low, score high

Comment

How Japan wish he can play in fiba qualifiers.. I think they can sweep the second round even without hachimura..
                    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
                      How Japan wish he can play in fiba qualifiers.. I think they can sweep the second round even without hachimura..
                      They have a serious chance at making the WC. What I saw them to do Taiwan was SCARY. Fazekas was awesome. He didn't jump all game and got like 35-20 lol
                      We The North

Comment

The Memphis Grizzlies signed forward Yuta Watanabe to a two-way contract Friday and waived guard/forward Myke Henry.
                        Memphis Grizzlies General Manager Chris Wallace today announced that the team signed rookie forward Yuta Watanabe (YOU-tuh wah-tuh-NAH-bay) to a two-way contract.

He can play in the NBA. Plays defense, unselfish, smart, athletic, and his shot mechanics look good. Add a little weight and I think he'll surprise a lot of people.
                        aim low, score high

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information