Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Profitable thread

Polpharma Starogard Gdanski - WKS Slask Wroclaw
    1(+1)
    Pinnacle
    5/10

For me game is 50/50.
    In first game Slask won 88:74, but Polpharma now is different team, with new head coach. Polpharma playing slower action. Two weeks ago join to Polpharma, new ex player - Courtney Eldridge. I think he is good option for Polpharma.
    I do not trust team from Wroclaw in away game. Polpharma in home against average team with 2+, for me is good choice.
    If Polpharma not commit stupid and fast fouls on backcourts players Slask, they have chance to win in home.
    Hosts must stopped 3pts shooting by guest - this is most dangerous element in Slask.

Stelmet Zielona Gora - Energa Czarni Slupsk
    2(+10)
    Pinnacle
    5/10

Ok, big advantage for Stelmet is home ground.
    I see chance for this hcap on PG and C position in Urlep team.
    On PG postion guests have in rotation - Hulls, Trice and Snieg. Priority for Stelmet is stopped Trice , but i dont see player in Stelmet with good defense 1on1.
    Koszarek have not good backup on PG position.
    C position for Slupsk is advantage. Stutz for me is best center in league. Before this game for Czarni roster joined Joseph Taylor. Took a few training with team, so backup for Stutz with element of surprise - Taylor.

I expect a lot of free throws and 3pts shootings - both team are best team in this element, so ...

over 155 @ 1.91 pinnacle 5/10

GL!

Energa Czarni - Polpharma Starogard Gdanski
    over 152.5
    bet365
    3/10

Czarni for few day have game for 4 points in Radom. League is most important for hosts due to injury best player - Rocky Trice (injured in last game in Zielona Gora [in 2nd Q]). Polpharma have inside problems too, so i expect after stupid lost against Stelmet, Czarni will play on 70-80% for fans. I exepct lot of 3pts shooting.
    Hulls - Snig only on PG. Hulls is combo with more shoots option , on the other hand Eldridge - if leave problem with personal fouls - chance for over are much higher.

GL

PGE Turow Zgorzelec - Stabill Jezioro Tarnobrzeg
    1(-11) 1st H @ SBO 1.87 5/10
    over 161 @ 1.85 5/10

Turow in home playing definitely faster and more aggressively in attack. Especially against weaker opponents so what is the Jezioro likes to make their differences, in the first quarter.
    I expect a smooth victory here and sophistication home advantage after the first twenty minutes.
    In today's match debut is Michael Taylor - a player with a past. He became famous even in the NBA Knicks throwing more than 30 points. I think it will come out from the bench, and next to him Kulig, whose Rajkovic liking to that comes as a backup for Zigeranovica. Turow last game played in St.. Petersburg (12.01), and Jezioro 14.01 on away - Cup match in Kutno. Two trips in a row with such a narrow rotation, which has Szczubial against a team that has a 3x better team, playing on their own floor - guests have to play the game of life, to think about the deportation from Zgorzelec two points, even though Turow recently shades of form, not should stand in the hamper to 'set' a match in the 1st half.

WKS Slask Wroclaw - Kotwica Kolobrzeg
    over 157 @ 1.83 pinnacle 5/10
    WKS -11 @ 1.88 pinnacle 5/10

Slask the scrag game slightly faster basket, in which he finds himself duo from the United States - Johnson and Gibson. However, the vast majority of the Slask in the game is rotation among Poles. In addition, there is the fact revenge for the defeat of 1 round. Slask if intend to stay in top6 after the main round, the victory is crucial. In the last 5 away matches Kotwica lose 90 points and misses an average of 75 Kotwica gives a lot of throws for 3 points - an average of 8 customs threes in the game and on the same allows opponents.

Kotwica without Karron Johnson (PF/C) 13 games, avg. 12 pts and 5rbs - big miss, because hosts have good rotation under rim - Miller - back to PLK and game by game played much better - Hyzy and Sulima.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123