View Poll Results: And the bronze medal goes to...?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spain

11 50.00%
  • Croatia

11 50.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [3rd Place] Game 89/A: Spain - Croatia

Sadly croatia aint strong enough. The only hope is if Orenga screws it up.

Curse still has not disappeared

Claver is a block machine!!!
    BARÇA O MUERTE

+23 points. I dont think even Orenga can mess this up. Congratulations to spain for getting bronze medals.

Clearly best team playing here!

Tomic has to be one of the biggest disappointments of the tournament...

Medal for Spain! ^^
    BARÇA O MUERTE

So much for thinking Spain might come out flat. Congrats to them.
    Pistons: 2019-2020 Blow it up, just blow it all up.

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Spain deserves this medal and Croatians show that they are not good enough for the podium...

floppers won the bronze. good tournament for our guys i'm proud. kwijibo sudenly disapeared for two days, now he comes again lol what a guy

bOJSHA and Airball, cure your complexes somewhere else, this is basketball forum no need to show how small souls you are

Quote Originally Posted by pimpekaustas View Post
    floppers won the bronze. good tournament for our guys i'm proud. kwijibo sudenly disapeared for two days, now he comes again lol what a guy

bOJSHA and Airball, cure your complexes somewhere else, this is basketball forum no need to show how small souls you are
    I was focusing in the medal game ^^
    BARÇA O MUERTE

Your profile name said it all a long time ago. The combination is called sexual organs and the names of Nazi soldiers from WWII.
    I'm just saying that it is obviously a curse still in effect, is a shame to say that I'm not rooting for the Croatian national team.
    Spain has shown all his strength in duels with Croatian and Serbian team.

I have a lot of respect for Croatian basketball player, Bogdanovic is one of the best players in the Championship but it was not enough.

notonly you are small soul but paranoid if you think my nickname has to do anything withw ustashas and you should find medical help. lithuanian surnames end with ustas, smarty, anything else is in your paranoid head unlike you i cheered for all neighbours this tournament

Quote Originally Posted by mchale View Post
    These referres are a disgrace.I can't understand the fear they have when they play spain.Always this awful team gets all the calls.Two nonexistent fouls on gasol a 4-point swing when bojdanovic basket is not counted and they give a foul on claver.Fiba wants to give the medal to spain I switch the TV now...
    Pity FIBA didn't like us enough to take away one single free throw away from France. We would we playing in the final today.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyosha12 View Post
    LOOL don't kid yourself, the Spanish NT gets a reputation of flopping not just because of Fernandez. They still have, Navarro (biggest offensive flopper of all time), both Gasol bros -loppers and whiners, Calderon-huge flopper, Reyes -dirty and a flopper, Llull- major offensive flopper. Plus the way the whole team overreacts to every single contact of the opposing team, like every foul on a spanish player is an attempted murder, is the reason why they have a bad rep.
    Take out Rudy and Navarro (who isn't playing, if you haven't noticed yet) and the rest of Spain exaggerates contact well below the average team. Take your blinders off.

so you want to say refereeing was fair in first half of todays game? neighbouring media says also that it was clearly in favour of spain

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell Armstrong View Post
    Take out Rudy and Navarro (who isn't playing, if you haven't noticed yet) and the rest of Spain exaggerates contact well below the average team. Take your blinders off.
    My opinion- Spain's current team doesn't flop as much as in year's past. However, if you are expecting passionate basketball fans simply to forget about the number of key games and key plays where Spain's past flopping were influential, and not to hold it against the current team, well, I'm not sure that's realistic.

Take it from an Team USA fan- our recent teams have been, in my opinion, more respectful of their opponents. But that doesn't stop some people from calling them arrogant before they've even taken the court.

And I think you're also going a little too far when saying that "Spain exaggerates contact well below the average team".

floppers won the bronze.
    Sour loser. No surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCal View Post
    My opinion- Spain's current team doesn't flop as much as in year's past. However, if you are expecting passionate basketball fans simply to forget about the number of key games and key plays where Spain's past flopping were influential, and not to hold it against the current team, well, I'm not sure that's realistic.

Take it from an Team USA fan- our recent teams have been, in my opinion, more respectful of their opponents. But that doesn't stop some people from calling them arrogant before they've even taken the court.
    I have to agree on this one. Seems like it takes a while before people are willing to forget some of the past behaviour.

so you want to say refereeing was fair in first half of todays game? neighbouring media says also that it was clearly in favour of spain
    Can't tell, didn't watch the game. Got fed with blowouts. Anyway, being favored by the refs doesn't mean you are flopping. Some of you like this word so much you use it for any kind of negative behavior, even for losing games on purpose.

Did you watch the game? Would the result be any different with fair refereeing?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast