No announcement yet.

Slovenian NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn, I was looking forward to see the Slovenian team with Erazem Lorbek, Becirovic, Vujacic and Vidmar

Comment

• NBA. EuroLeague. FIBA. We got it all covered. TalkBasket.net is your #1 basketball news source with non-stop updates and breaking news.

Comment

• Originally posted by pivx View Post
        He said in 2010 that he is willing to play for slovenia 100% in WC. source There are many articles about him saying that slovenia is his country etc etc...So don't be surprised if he changes his NT again

Well its a litlle anoying but he wouldn't make the team this year anyway. You can have only 1 outside player and he is Begič. We after Nesterovič and Brezec refuse, and Vidmar injury need someone on center position.
        sorry but i cant get this. if emir wanted to play for slovenian NT there was no obstacle. he could be in the squad?..
        and i actaully came this forum weather Vidmar is gonna play or not? apperently he is not due to his injuries (said so). but i know that he recovered from that bad injury at least for 2 months..? and is slovenian squad announced?

Comment

• Originally posted by gockun View Post
          sorry but i cant get this. if emir wanted to play for slovenian NT there was no obstacle. he could be in the squad?..
          and i actaully came this forum weather Vidmar is gonna play or not? apperently he is not due to his injuries (said so). but i know that he recovered from that bad injury at least for 2 months..? and is slovenian squad announced?
          vidmar wont play
          Favourite Clubs:
          KK Krka
          Union Olimpija

Favourite League:
          ABA-NLB
          Euroleague
          NBA

EUROBASKET 2013-SLOVENIJA

Comment

• Lorbek family out, vidmar out, preldzic out, nesterovic out. No medal contender in my opinion
            BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• Originally posted by JureEe View Post
              vidmar wont play
              too bad i was excited to see him action again

Comment

• Who replaces Lorbek? Rizvic?

Comment

• Rizvić is naturalized, so there is no place for him in the squad, since Begić is playing.

Our front court will probably stay the same without replacements for Erazem.

That means Slokar, Zupan, Smodiš, Begić, Jagodnik. You may laugh, but I like this front court. It has a great deal of experience and a big lion's heart. Just what our underdog team needs.

Also, our team is now pure, without any stars or starlets, trouble-makers or kids with influental daddies. Without doubt, Erazem would be our first go-to guy in offence and now things have changed, everyone has to be prepared to play their part. This is now a team and not a bunch of guys who are in Lithuania just to feed the balls to the big names and run up and down the court. Everything happens for a reason. At least that is our only hopeful thought right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZizzitSlo View Post
                    Rizvić is naturalized, so there is no place for him in the squad, since Begić is playing.

Our front court will probably stay the same without replacements for Erazem.

That means Slokar, Zupan, Smodiš, Begić, Jagodnik. You may laugh, but I like this front court. It has a great deal of experience and a big lion's heart. Just what our underdog team needs.
                    Who will back up Nachbar then? Zoran Dragic or Edo Muric. I guess this means either Samo Udrih or Jaka Klobucar will make the squad.

Probably Begic and Smodis will start.

Comment

• Klobučar is not in the squad.

Words of Maljković, our NT coach: "It doesn't matter who starts the game, it matters who finishes it. This is not the NBA and the rotations are a different thing here."

Edit: It is now official that Barcelona had absolutely no influence on Lorbek's decision. [Source] This is a scandal of big proportions since the fans are furious about the decision and demand answers. More will be known after tomorrow's press conference by Basketball Federation of Slovenia.

Here is also an interview with Radovan Lorbek, the father. It's basically a desperate attempt to spin the perception of the event and everybody who works in basketball in Slovenia knows this interview is full of lies. [Source]
                      Last edited by ZizzitSlo; 07-11-2011, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Erazem is back in the team!!!

Comment

• Erazem is back . I guess he shited he's pants when he saw what public thought about he's lying . But I'm not sure how will this go down with other players in our NT.

Comment

• Only in Slovenia lol.

Well i am glad Lorbek decided to be smart and play, but i hope that this incident doesn't influence team chemistry.

Lets be honest, without Lorbek we would have no chance to reach the medal rounds.
                            My homage to The heroes:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

• I am not very happy with this decision. If barça will pay him more and we say he can't go to EB why he will go?
                              BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• Originally posted by Kwijibo View Post
                                I am not very happy with this decision. If barça will pay him more and we say he can't go to EB why he will go?
                                Barcelona made a public statement that they did never prohibit any players to play for their NT.

I agree with unhappiness about the decision. I don't want to have liers in the team and I also think that there is a lot of unsaid things left which will at some point burst out and potentially destroy our basketball.

This picture might tell a lot about the current chemistry...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information