[Semifinals] Game 85/A: Spain - France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pimpekaustas View Post
    since when portuguise and spanish people like each other so much?
    Since... never? History and stereotypes tell us so, but let's just leave that there, this is basketball. I really used to like the Spanish NT and Rudy specially (even created a thread for him some years ago), until they got arrogant and started playing dirty for no reason - they excel at what they do, no need for that. If I hate disonesty and cockiness in sports? Yeah, definitely do.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
      Since... never? History and stereotypes tell us so, but let's just leave that there, this is basketball. I really used to like the Spanish NT and Rudy specially (even created a thread for him some years ago), until they got arrogant and started playing dirty for no reason - they excel at what they do, no need for that. If I hate disonesty and cockiness in sports? Yeah, definitely do.
      When did they got arrogant when playing with Spanish NT?
      When were the spanish players disonest and cocky while playing with the Spanish NT?

Really didn't got your point!
      https://twitter.com/LuksKasabian

Comment

• Its just normal to start hate a team when it has so much success.... No need much explanation for that.
        Just look the bulls lakers heat etc those teams and to undrstand what i mean.
        Its normal

But sad at the same time

Comment

Aman to this. Damn i remember Fernandez being such a good guy, when he was first showing up at DKV and making a name for him self. My screen name on another forum was Fernandez then, now i just want somebody, anybody to punch him very hard in the face.
          My homage to The heroes:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

• Originally posted by Luíz for 3 View Post
            When did they got arrogant when playing with Spanish NT?
            When were the spanish players disonest and cocky while playing with the Spanish NT?

Really didn't got your point!
            Man, if I tell you I find Mourinho cocky and arrogant you'll disagree right?
            Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
            Artificial Nature

Comment

Man, if I tell you I find Mourinho cocky and arrogant you'll disagree right?
              Though it pained me, I'd agree! I can see when he's wrong or not, I'm a fan not a fanatic! Show me examples where spanish players proved to be dirty, dishonest, arrogant and cocky!
              https://twitter.com/LuksKasabian

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information