View Poll Results: The finalist is gonna be?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spain

21 77.78%
  • France

6 22.22%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: [Semifinals] Game 85/A: Spain - France

Quote Originally Posted by fasoulaki View Post
    Spain is the top flopper and thus flopping is allowed to bring them down.
    The logic behind that is so flawed, that either you're so afraid to let us know the real reason for your irrational hatred that you'll rather look dumb and obnoxious insisting on the f-word, or (god forbids) you really believe what you're saying. In the first case you'd do good looking for professional help. In the second case,, I'd advise religion as a career choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell Armstrong View Post
    The logic behind that is so flawed, that either you're so afraid to let us know the real reason for your irrational hatred that you'll rather look dumb and obnoxious insisting on the f-word, or (god forbids) you really believe what you're saying. In the first case you'd do good looking for professional help. In the second case,, I'd advise religion as a career choice.
    It is common knowledge that people start to argue on a personal level, when they miss substantial arguments.

Spain's most famous basketball brand mark is called flopping.
    Last edited by fasoulaki; 09-22-2013 at 11:55 AM.

So many haters coming out of their shell. With their teams sucking for the last few years, it is good that they can find something to cheer for.

since when portuguise and spanish people like each other so much?

Quote Originally Posted by pimpekaustas View Post
    With Portugal most of the time out of this competitions, I have to find some team to root for.
    I don't have any special feelings for the country. Either good or bad. But I admire Spanish basketball and this brilliant generation.
    Sometimes neighborhood does not mean hatred or rivalry.

Quote Originally Posted by pimpekaustas View Post
    Since... never? History and stereotypes tell us so, but let's just leave that there, this is basketball. I really used to like the Spanish NT and Rudy specially (even created a thread for him some years ago), until they got arrogant and started playing dirty for no reason - they excel at what they do, no need for that. If I hate disonesty and cockiness in sports? Yeah, definitely do.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Quote Originally Posted by rikhardur View Post
    Since... never? History and stereotypes tell us so, but let's just leave that there, this is basketball. I really used to like the Spanish NT and Rudy specially (even created a thread for him some years ago), until they got arrogant and started playing dirty for no reason - they excel at what they do, no need for that. If I hate disonesty and cockiness in sports? Yeah, definitely do.
    When did they got arrogant when playing with Spanish NT?
    When were the spanish players disonest and cocky while playing with the Spanish NT?

Really didn't got your point!
    https://twitter.com/LuksKasabian

Its just normal to start hate a team when it has so much success.... No need much explanation for that.
    Just look the bulls lakers heat etc those teams and to undrstand what i mean.
    Its normal

But sad at the same time

Aman to this. Damn i remember Fernandez being such a good guy, when he was first showing up at DKV and making a name for him self. My screen name on another forum was Fernandez then, now i just want somebody, anybody to punch him very hard in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Luz for 3 View Post
    When did they got arrogant when playing with Spanish NT?
    When were the spanish players disonest and cocky while playing with the Spanish NT?

Really didn't got your point!
    Man, if I tell you I find Mourinho cocky and arrogant you'll disagree right?
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Man, if I tell you I find Mourinho cocky and arrogant you'll disagree right?
    Though it pained me, I'd agree! I can see when he's wrong or not, I'm a fan not a fanatic! Show me examples where spanish players proved to be dirty, dishonest, arrogant and cocky!
    https://twitter.com/LuksKasabian

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789