View Poll Results: The finalist is gonna be?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spain

    21 77.78%
  • France

    6 22.22%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 161 to 171 of 171

Thread: [Semifinals] Game 85/A: Spain - France

  1. #161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    543
    Country: Spain

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fasoulaki View Post
    Spain is the top flopper and thus flopping is allowed to bring them down.
    The logic behind that is so flawed, that either you're so afraid to let us know the real reason for your irrational hatred that you'll rather look dumb and obnoxious insisting on the f-word, or (god forbids) you really believe what you're saying. In the first case you'd do good looking for professional help. In the second case,, I'd advise religion as a career choice.

  2. #162
    Senior Member fasoulaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,754
    Country: Germany

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell Armstrong View Post
    The logic behind that is so flawed, that either you're so afraid to let us know the real reason for your irrational hatred that you'll rather look dumb and obnoxious insisting on the f-word, or (god forbids) you really believe what you're saying. In the first case you'd do good looking for professional help. In the second case,, I'd advise religion as a career choice.
    It is common knowledge that people start to argue on a personal level, when they miss substantial arguments.

    Spain's most famous basketball brand mark is called flopping.
    Last edited by fasoulaki; 09-22-2013 at 11:55 AM.

  3. #163
    Senior Member Buzissa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,426
    Country: Portugal

    Default

    So many haters coming out of their shell. With their teams sucking for the last few years, it is good that they can find something to cheer for.

  4. #164
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    474
    Country: Lithuania

    Default

    since when portuguise and spanish people like each other so much?

  5. #165
    Senior Member Buzissa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,426
    Country: Portugal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pimpekaustas View Post
    since when portuguise and spanish people like each other so much?
    With Portugal most of the time out of this competitions, I have to find some team to root for.
    I don't have any special feelings for the country. Either good or bad. But I admire Spanish basketball and this brilliant generation.
    Sometimes neighborhood does not mean hatred or rivalry.

  6. #166
    Administrator rikhardur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    21,175
    Country: Portugal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pimpekaustas View Post
    since when portuguise and spanish people like each other so much?
    Since... never? History and stereotypes tell us so, but let's just leave that there, this is basketball. I really used to like the Spanish NT and Rudy specially (even created a thread for him some years ago), until they got arrogant and started playing dirty for no reason - they excel at what they do, no need for that. If I hate disonesty and cockiness in sports? Yeah, definitely do.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

  7. #167
    Senior Member Luz for 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    788
    Country: Portugal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rikhardur View Post
    Since... never? History and stereotypes tell us so, but let's just leave that there, this is basketball. I really used to like the Spanish NT and Rudy specially (even created a thread for him some years ago), until they got arrogant and started playing dirty for no reason - they excel at what they do, no need for that. If I hate disonesty and cockiness in sports? Yeah, definitely do.
    When did they got arrogant when playing with Spanish NT?
    When were the spanish players disonest and cocky while playing with the Spanish NT?

    Really didn't got your point!
    https://twitter.com/LuksKasabian

  8. #168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    759
    Country: United Arab Emirates

    Default

    Its just normal to start hate a team when it has so much success.... No need much explanation for that.
    Just look the bulls lakers heat etc those teams and to undrstand what i mean.
    Its normal

    But sad at the same time

  9. #169
    Senior Member Alyosha12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rikhardur View Post
    Since... never? History and stereotypes tell us so, but let's just leave that there, this is basketball. I really used to like the Spanish NT and Rudy specially (even created a thread for him some years ago), until they got arrogant and started playing dirty for no reason - they excel at what they do, no need for that. If I hate disonesty and cockiness in sports? Yeah, definitely do.
    Aman to this. Damn i remember Fernandez being such a good guy, when he was first showing up at DKV and making a name for him self. My screen name on another forum was Fernandez then, now i just want somebody, anybody to punch him very hard in the face.

  10. #170
    Administrator rikhardur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    21,175
    Country: Portugal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luz for 3 View Post
    When did they got arrogant when playing with Spanish NT?
    When were the spanish players disonest and cocky while playing with the Spanish NT?

    Really didn't got your point!
    Man, if I tell you I find Mourinho cocky and arrogant you'll disagree right?
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

  11. #171
    Senior Member Luz for 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    788
    Country: Portugal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rikhardur View Post
    Man, if I tell you I find Mourinho cocky and arrogant you'll disagree right?
    Though it pained me, I'd agree! I can see when he's wrong or not, I'm a fan not a fanatic! Show me examples where spanish players proved to be dirty, dishonest, arrogant and cocky!
    https://twitter.com/LuksKasabian

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •