Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish all the best to Virtus, but I've got a specific alergy on Matt Walsch and his defense. Statistic wise he'd already be in one of the euroleague top5-6 teams if it wasn't for the fact his teams keep losing games they shouldn't.
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

favourites team

i guess milano is stronger than Others, but so it was last year, we enjoy the regolar season e the we are going to see.

Comment

Milano can win today?

Comment

Originally posted by piotrek_24 View Post
          Milano can win today?
          milano yestarday won against caserta , this evening it will be the match siena-bologna(ex kinder) , i hope bologna is going to be the surprise of lega a, i'm rooting for them!

Comment

Good morning, I am new in this forum, I hope to read something interesting about Italian Serie A.
            cigarafterten.com - italian basketball & other stories

Comment

play off 2014

Originally posted by cigarafterten View Post
              Good morning, I am new in this forum, I hope to read something interesting about Italian Serie A.
              hi guy, welcome to the forum, i guess milano is going to win next play off A, i would hope to see the same show of the last year, where siena won a lot of game on the road ,close on the score, starting from 5 th five race, but it's difficult. anyway we'll see! the play off are going to start on the may 19 th.

Comment

Ouch. Sportando reports: "25 ex Top Players of Mens Sana are under investigation for tax evasion.
                The amount of money evaded is: €16.000.000"
                I guess that's it for the club. One more Uleb protegee in the long line of utmost failures.
                That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

I don't believe that Sassari will pass Milano, but they are "sweet" team.
                  The Dieners are huge, both Greens are great players, and I can see them in the EL next season.
                  2022/2023:
                  PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                  SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                  SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                  PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                  PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Originally posted by Roy M View Post
                    The Dieners are huge, both Greens are great players, and I can see them in the EL next season.
                    I watched all the playoff so far, and i was shocked to see a team like Sassari made it to the semi's and won the cup.

It says a lot about the current low level of Italian seria A.

This team just jacking up shot after shot in the name of "fast style of basketball ".
                    I guess it was supposed to be "organized chaos", but it just chaos for me. Didn't enjoy the series at all.

Of course, i don't have any complains about the coach and players who are doing their best with limited squad, but the fact that most of the Italian teams couldn't handle Sassari is embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
                      Ouch. Sportando reports: "25 ex Top Players of Mens Sana are under investigation for tax evasion.
                      The amount of money evaded is: €16.000.000"
                      I guess that's it for the club. One more Uleb protegee in the long line of utmost failures.
                      It is going to be strange seeing Siena in the second division.

Comment

Last season.
                        Well done, Sassari. Amazing win, Euroleague next season
                        2022/2023:
                        PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                        SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                        SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                        PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                        PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Bravo Sassari

And from what I've seen on twitter, streets of Sassari went crazy after the game. That kind of devotion should never be avoided by euroleague.

Comment

Last season.
                            Well done, Sassari. Amazing win, Euroleague next season
                            Euroleague if they win final!

Comment

game 1 Reggio Emilia Sassari

Reggio won the first two games!

Polonara M.V.P in these two games 19 points,9 rebounds and 2.5 assist,22 efficiency!

Cinciarini,also had two great performance in these two games: 10,5 points,5 rebounds and 9 assist (10 in game 1),20 efficiency!

Kaukenas and Lavrinovic ,despite the years ,are playing amazing playoff!

Kaukenas yesterday 32 minutes!
                              Last edited by Italian Pride; 06-17-2015, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Amedeo on fire

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information