Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIBA Americas Championship 2013 (Medal Games)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIBA Americas Championship 2013 (Medal Games)

Dominican Republic 93 - 103 Argentina
    Edgar Sosa (DR) 20 pts, 3 asts
    Jack Michael Martínez (DR) 17 pts, 18 rebs
    Facundo Campazzo (ARG) 31 pts, 4 rebs, 11 asts, 8-10 FG
    Luis Scola (ARG) 23 pts, 9 rebs, 5 asts

Mexico 91 - 89 Puerto Rico
    Jovan Harris (MEX) 23 pts
    Gustavo Ayon (MEX) 20 pts, 16 rebs, 2 blks
    Carlos Arroyo (PUR) 23 pts, 2 stls
    Jose Juan Barea (PUR) 20 pts, 5 rebs, 4 asts, 2 stls, 8-14 FG

Gold - Mexico
    Silver - Puerto Rico
    Bronze - Argentina
    4th - Dominican Republic
    5th - Venezuela
    6th - Canada
    7th - Uruguay
    8th - Jamaica
    9th - Brazil
    10th - Paraguay

All Tournament Team
    Gustavo Ayon (MEX)
    Luis Scola (ARG)
    Renaldo Balkman (PUR)
    Jose Juan Barea (PUR)
    Facundo Campazzo (ARG)

MVP
    Gustavo Ayon
    Mexico
    0%
    Puerto Rico
    0%
    sigpic

believe it or not, power failure in the Poliedro before the gold medal game.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mart View Post
      believe it or not, power failure in the Poliedro before the gold medal game.
      Electric grid hacked by Myanmar Muslims?
      Originally posted by Fedfan
      Most ppl get childish when they lose.
      Originally posted by GuTO
      refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Congrats to Mexico for their first ever (and completely unexpected) fiba americas title!
        Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Great game between Mexico and Puerto Rico. Congrats Mexico!
          Sacramento Kings
          HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Congrats to the Mexican National Team. Nice to see the Mexican media give this team some serious props (featured sports story on most of the major news sites), especially in the wake of the disastrous campaign by their football team.

Comment

Originally posted by Federoy View Post
              Congrats to the Mexican National Team. Nice to see the Mexican media give this team some serious props (featured sports story on most of the major news sites), especially in the wake of the disastrous campaign by their football team.
              Just too funny that people always connect between football and basketball. I must say, that I switched from football to hoops early on in my life and never looked back, especially since its such a big thing nowadays (Only football on TV in Europe, doesnt matter how low the level of play is). With that said, I am not too disappointed if Mexico fails to qualify for Brazil. They dont deserve it, simple as that.

Anyways, I am going to party hard tonight!Will be in Spain next year for sure!!

I from Wisconsin!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

Originally posted by Mojado View Post
                Just too funny that people always connect between football and basketball. I must say, that I switched from football to hoops early on in my life and never looked back, especially since its such a big thing nowadays (Only football on TV in Europe, doesnt matter how low the level of play is). With that said, I am not too disappointed if Mexico fails to qualify for Brazil. They dont deserve it, simple as that.

Congratulations to you and Mexico!!!!

Hope our countries will face in Spain.
                This happens rarely in a lifetime.
                Not only in boxing do our country should have a rivalry but also in other sports.
                silver!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mojado View Post

At any rate, congrats bro!!! This Mexican team is damn good! Down the stretch, they played by far the best, most discipline basketball of any team. The best story about this team is that one of its players (I believe it was Roman Martinez) had a grandfather who played on the 1936 bronze medal team in Berlin. I love how the past comes full circle to meet the present.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information