Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIBA Americas Championship Day 9 (Second Round)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gracias Argentina, muchisimas gracias!!!

I from Wisconsin!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

Yup, Canada couldn't shake them in the first three quarter and then lost it in the fourth. Three-point shooting really deserted them the last three days.
      Originally posted by Fedfan
      Most ppl get childish when they lose.
      Originally posted by GuTO
      refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Great win for argentina!, and now officially mexico is in the world cup too, congratulations!.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mojado View Post
          Gracias Argentina, muchisimas gracias!!!
          Jajaja se te dió!.
          sigpic

Comment

...See you in Spain, will be travelling for sure to catch up with la sel Mexicana! Now its a friendly game up next. Wish I could party hard at Club Brava tonight.

I from Wisconsin!

Comment

I expect a lot of Mexican fans in Spain next year, since they won't have to worry about traveling to the FIFA World Cup.
              refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Ticos took revenge for Denver last Friday. US Soccer should be considering to play the Wednesday-game in Alaska...even Columbus has Mexicans nowadays. Oh, and if you checked a bit more about football (Not the Aussie one), we can still qualify as fourth. Beating New Zealand should do it. Now its time to celebrate! Just so happy to see MEXICO in Europe next year!!

I from Wisconsin!

Comment

Nice. Now I have no doubt that we gonna get one of the wildcards.

Comment

After the Battle of Caracas, Puerto Rico resting Arroyo, Barea and Balkman.
                    Starting with Santiago, Clemente, Galindo, Holland and Rodriguez.
                    sigpic

Comment

Mexico resting Ayon on the 2nd half. It's official, were watching the first World Cup friendly.
                      sigpic

Comment

Mexico beats PR and the semis are set.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'ts a shame canada got eliminated, i wanted to see them with their full team to see what they are capable of.
                          sigpic

Comment

Glorious sweat stain on the Venezuelan coach's armpit.

Comment

Originally posted by tres equis View Post
                              I'ts a shame canada got eliminated, i wanted to see them with their full team to see what they are capable of.
                              Wildcard perhaps? Unless it goes to Brazil? China should get its own wildcard slot.

Comment

Talk about the past coming full circle. With Mexico qualifying, this will be the first time since the 1952 Summer Olympics that the Philippines, Mexico, and Egypt will compete in the same tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information