Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIBA Americas Championship Day 9 (Second Round)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mojado View Post
    Ticos took revenge for Denver last Friday. US Soccer should be considering to play the Wednesday-game in Alaska...even Columbus has Mexicans nowadays. Oh, and if you checked a bit more about football (Not the Aussie one), we can still qualify as fourth. Beating New Zealand should do it. Now its time to celebrate! Just so happy to see MEXICO in Europe next year!!
    It could be Azteca Stadium and it won't help the Mexicans on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
      Wildcard perhaps? Unless it goes to Brazil? China should get its own wildcard slot.
      I think they definitely deserve wildcard consideration. A full strength Canadian roster would be formidable.

Comment

Originally posted by tres equis View Post
        I'ts a shame canada got eliminated, i wanted to see them with their full team to see what they are capable of.
        They will get the wildcard..
        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
          They will get the wildcard..
          I think they deserve a wildcard more than brasil because they reach the second round and brasil left winless, but at the end of the day they probably are going to give the spot to brasil($$$$...and probably other factors too).
          sigpic

Comment

hope mexico and the philippines will land on the same bracket. and much much more hopefully, it wouldn't result in a boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by pinas View Post
              hope mexico and the philippines will land on the same bracket. and much much more hopefully, it wouldn't result in a boxing match.
              I am hearing rumors that while Douthit is on the way out.. Kelly Nabong is being called to the national pool for the World Cup
              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Federoy View Post
                Talk about the past coming full circle. With Mexico qualifying, this will be the first time since the 1952 Summer Olympics that the Philippines, Mexico, and Egypt will compete in the same tournament.
                Would love to see newcomers from the Eurobasket as well. Ukraine, Slovenia and Italy will be OK for me.

Comment

Originally posted by pinas View Post
                  I would rather hope for support, since we do have Pinoy-blood in the country:

I from Wisconsin!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

Originally posted by Mojado View Post
                    we are actually siblings raised by our mother (Spain)

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information