No announcement yet.

FIBA Americas Championship Day 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really impressive brickfest by Canada's reserves in the fourth quarter.
    Originally posted by Fedfan
    Most ppl get childish when they lose.
    Originally posted by GuTO
    refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mart View Post
      they should get invited
      question is.. Where is the depth of the program?
      they were favorites
      They will be hosting the 2016 Olympics and will be spoon fed to join the Spain tournament.. its unfair to the competition..How can you get a wildcard slot if you don't win any games and most importantly majority were blowouts..

We all knew they are strong team but FIBA shouldn't tolerate mediocrity in competing in the zone tournaments..
      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
        They will be hosting the 2016 Olympics and will be spoon fed to join the Spain tournament.. its unfair to the competition..How can you get a wildcard slot if you don't win any games and most importantly majority were blowouts..

We all knew they are strong team but FIBA shouldn't tolerate mediocrity in competing in the zone tournaments..
        they got history, quality game, star power and the olympics. nuff said
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mart View Post
          they got history, quality game, star power and the olympics. nuff said
          Point taken.. but with them as paper champs they should be in spain without dribbling a basketball...

I thought were promoting basketball it unfair to th other teams that play hard to their?above their potential that came short..

Comment

Point taken.. but with them as paper champs they should be in spain without dribbling a basketball...

I thought were promoting basketball it unfair to th other teams that play hard to their?above their potential that came short..
            teams that will not be good enough to compete against the real teams on the world cup.
            Is the World Cup a elite basketball competition or a primary school field day?

To make a case for Brazil... Stars pulled out of the tournament and their replacements got injured days before the tournament begins.
            Dont be mistaken, that Brazilian roster, on talent alone, could have won the gold on this tournament. Imma give em a pass on this one, injury bug hits them on a bad moment.
            sigpic

Comment

That's the advantage of being a good team comes in.. but again I can let them by not finishing to the top 4 or i say barely not making to 2nd round (top 4 out of 5) due to the tie break but being winless? It would be unfair to the 4 teams above them that they wouldn't be considered for a wildcard entry to world cup..Its not USA that you send a crappy agency team out there.. It is still the team A of Brasil with Huertas and Alex Garcia in it..

Comment

That's the advantage of being a good team comes in.. but again I can let them by not finishing to the top 4 or i say barely not making to 2nd round (top 4 out of 5) due to the tie break but being winless? It would be unfair to the 4 teams above them that they wouldn't be considered for a wildcard entry to world cup..Its not USA that you send a crappy agency team out there.. It is still the team A of Brasil with Huertas and Alex Garcia in it..
                in the toughest group of the tournament. All of those teams on Group A would have qualified or would have been close to qualify in Asia or Africa
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information