NBA Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Cards

I have 2700 NBA cards for sold Maybe somebody from you collects this cards, and want buy these cards ?

He you can see pictures from some old and some new cards

And this is great card

Any interested NBA fan ?

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Still looking for the following NBA 2010-2011 edition cards:

Marcus Thornton (Sacramento Kings)
        Hassan Whiteside
        Carmelo Anthony (New York Knicks)
        Jeff Green (Boston Celtics)
        Jermaine O'Neal (Boston Celtics)
        Landry Fields
        John Wall
        Jeremy Lin
        Jordan Crawford (Washington Wizards)
        Dexter Pittman
        Sacramento Kings
        HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Also, I am looking for a Blake Griffin 2010-2011 fleer card to complete my rookie set.
          Sacramento Kings

Comment

Basketball cards are fascinating art.

They are at many times pieces of true beauty.

I've seen some old cards (black and white) or with a slight touch of colour, and they are just gorgeous. I particularly like also hand drawn cards.

Just examples from a SportDesignBlog, a great site:

If you are really interested in sports design in many sports, I strongly suggest this blog.

--

As an afterthought, sports cards today use high-tech, but do not match the beauty of old cards.

--
            Last edited by worldbasketball; 04-26-2011, 02:30 PM.

Comment

NBA Video Cards?

Perhaps the new evolution of NBA Cards, the NBA Video Trading Cards.

The first edition will feature Lakers star Kobe Bryant, Blake Griffin of the Los Angeles Clippers, John Wall of the Washington Wizards, and Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder.

Gee, a pack of Fleer or Topps cost around $13.99. These cards may cost $100 or more. No way I'm buying except if they have anyone from the Sacramento Kings. Ok, I'll buy just once.

Also, Michael Jordan ones could sell for a thousand dollars.
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

NBA Cards

I used to have over 190+ unique Scottie Pippen cards, including his RC and autographed cards. I sold them over the last 2 years, and early this year (2011) sold the remaining Pippen cards (around 90+ basic & subsets) as a lot.

I kinda miss staring at them, and I miss the hunting part, where I have to scour eBay for Pip cards I still want or need in my collection, but I discovered the beauty of high-end sixth-scale action figures (see http://www.hottoys.com.hk), and quit collecting NBA cards altogether.

One thing I may want to continue buying/collecting would be NBA jerseys. They never get old, and you can use them for pick-up games!
                https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

NBA cards

Hello guys (again)!!!

I hope U still remember me
                  I wrote to You guys because I have question - do U remember NBA cards? Fleer, upper deck and many others...

I have about 400 Baron Davis card, I collects Baron Davis cards (Jesrey, Autos, Patch, Basic everythink), so I have question - Do U have maybe in wardrobe, under bed or maybe in desk these cards? I looking only for Baron Davis

Please reply if U can - and here U can see my collection:

I can buy these cards or exchange if U want, please reply guys and sorry for off-topic

Comment

Welcome back Philip Just merged with a similar thread from... 6 years ago Cheers!
                    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                    Artificial Nature

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information