Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arroyo's randomness is epic.

Comment

PR guarantee they'll be 3-0 next round (cause can anyone actually say Jamaica will lose to Brazil with certainty?) probably 1 win away from Spain.
      Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Really in this game it was PR vs Jamaica + Arroyo

Great shooting day is usually followed by a horrible shooting day, and that was what today was. 19% from three eww.

TBH I wanted Jamaica to win, but then I remembered that Brasil could lose to Jamaica tomorrow.
        Originally posted by J-Mart
        the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
        sigpic

Comment

69 free throws in the game.
          sigpic

Comment

Not surprising that Mexico dismantled DR. It might be a little premature, but Mexico looks like they'll be playing in Spain next summer.

Comment

In some time the interesting game Uruguay Brazil starts, i expect a lot from it.
              I found a stream here: http://www.sports-livez.net let's hope it works great so i can watch the game

Comment

Uruguay wins a close one. Brazil 0-3 and in an elimination game tomorrow. Can't believe I had them winning the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtown View Post
                  Uruguay wins a close one. Brazil 0-3 and in an elimination game tomorrow. Can't believe I had them winning the tournament.
                  Brazil's outside shooting is horrendous. Because they have virtually no inside scoring presents, they have no way of generating offense when shots aren't falling. More surprisingly, I sense a glaring lack of urgency with the Brazilian team.

Comment

this might not be the thread for it, but does Brazil get a wild card? Most years I'd say they're a lock but with China losing...

I mean it's not over yet, but they basically need to win out to be in a good spot.

Comment

Fun game between Argentina and Venezuela...The zone is really working in Argentina's favor.

Comment

Originally posted by lbj_19 View Post
                        everything is bad for DR. their bigs as I said is same as Jamaica's bigs, they are playing basketball because they are tall and not because they want to. If you count how many times the guards of Mexico drove the lane only to make uncontested layups. martinez, flores and baez are all the same, no secondary defenders. I'd like to see how these guys would fare against Puerto Rico and Canada. Should be a cake walk for the 2 teams.

So far among all the teams, PR, Mexico, Canada and Argentina are the best teams and probably the best bets for the world cup stints. DR players look like unmotivated players except for Garcia and Baez.
                        As if our big guys Greg Slaughter and Junmar Fajardo aren't we might hear more mean criticisms when they saw the 2 play lol
                        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Lesson learned.. send your best roster possible you can't have a b level player(ahem Benite..) as your scorer..
                          Last edited by reamily; 09-03-2013, 01:00 AM.
                          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

44-37, Venezuela leads at the half.

Venezuela has been zone busting with the outside shot.

Comment

this might not be the thread for it, but does Brazil get a wild card? Most years I'd say they're a lock but with China losing...

I mean it's not over yet, but they basically need to win out to be in a good spot.
                              Not sure. But given Brazil's body of work over the last three major tournaments (9th @ 2010 WC, 2nd @ 2011 TOAM, and 5th @ 2012 OLYM), I think they deserve consideration if they don't secure one of the top four spots. Having said that, Europe will probably command three of the four spots, so in essence, if Brazil should place 5th in the tournament, they'll most likely be competing against Ivory Coast, Chinese Taipei and maybe a flip between Dominican Rep., Venezuela, and Uruguay depending on how they finish.

Comment

Another loss for DR and Brazil. Can they still make it? Balkman playing like the tournament's MVP.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information