• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doubtful for the whole tournament

Puerto Rico getting the win vs Canada after missing 13 free throws
    sigpic

Comment

Arrrrggghhhh!!! I hate losing to an island that's nothing other than a territorial possession of the United States.

Oh well. It's hockey that's Canada's game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
        Arrrrggghhhh!!! I hate losing to an island that's nothing other than a territorial possession of the United States.

Such is life
        Deal with it!
        sigpic

Comment

What the hell is your problem?, idiot!
          sigpic

Comment

When's the last time Canada managed to beat us in this tournament? Oh well, Nicholson and Thompson look great at this young age. I think with those two, in 2015 you might finally end the father-son relationship you have with us currently.
            Originally posted by J-Mart
            the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
            sigpic

Comment

Did Campazzo gain 25 pounds since last summer or has he always looked like that?
              Originally posted by Fedfan
              Most ppl get childish when they lose.
              Originally posted by GuTO
              refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Well, one smiley can summarize what I just saw....

Originally posted by J-Mart
                the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tres equis View Post
                  idiot!
                  It's a bad mistake to call me an idiot.

What the hell is your problem?
                  I would think it's pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain. Are you not annoyed when your team loses?

Comment

It's a bad mistake to call me an idiot.

Why?

I would think it's pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain. Are you not annoyed when your team loses?
                    Yes, but I don't talk crap about the country we lost, I get mad at my team not the other one.
                    sigpic

Comment

Why?
                      Why? Turn me into an enemy and I'll treat you as such. Call me an idiot, and I'll dissect your every post and toss every mistake you make back into your face.

Yes, but I don't talk crap about the country we lost, I get mad at my team not the other one.
                      So? Sore loser does not equal idiot. And what part of my statement was incorrect?

Actually I'm most mad at Basketball Canada for doing nothing but scouring U.S. colleges for potential national team members. Without any players who went to Canadian universities, it's really tough for me to embrace the Canadian team. It would be easier for me to really support the team, WIN or LOSE, if at least some of the players were exclusively products of the Canadian basketball program. That's not been the case since the nineties though.
                      Last edited by Hepcat; 09-01-2013, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mart View Post
                        Such is life.

Deal with it!
                        I am. By venting on this board. Is there a better way?

Comment

I am. By venting on this board. Is there a better way?

not if u want to show how inmature u are. great job kiddo!
                          sigpic

Comment

Why? Turn me into an enemy and I'll treat you as such. Call me an idiot, and I'll dissect your every post and toss every mistake you make back into your face.
                            Is that a threat?

So? Sore loser does not equal idiot. And what part of my statement was incorrect?

Actually I'm most mad at Basketball Canada for doing nothing but scouring U.S. colleges for potential national team members. Without any players who went to Canadian universities, it's really tough for me to embrace the Canadian team. It would be easier for me to really support the team, WIN or LOSE, if at least some of the players were exclusively products of the Canadian basketball program. That's not been the case since the nineties though.
                            You are a sore loser that's for sure.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mart View Post
                              not if u want to show how inmature u are. great job kiddo!
                              Ahhh a personal attack with the old maturity card! That's the one that high school girls use when what they mean is that the boys don't ask them out on dates. And it's the one these same girls use a couple of years later when what they mean is that none of the guys wants to marry them. But hey, if it works for you as well, who am I to judge?
                              Last edited by Hepcat; 09-02-2013, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hepcat
                                Is that a threat?

Well since you've chosen to cross the line by engaging in a personal attack I'll point out the detail that for the second time in a row you've mixed your own words into mine when quoting me. How is it that you're completely incapable of mastering the quote option on this board? Is it just too challenging for a fellow of your intelligence?

You are a sore loser that's for sure.
                                Well you've got me on the sore part anyway. As far as the rest....

Last edited by Hepcat; 09-02-2013, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information