View Poll Results: And the bronze medal goes to...?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spain

11 50.00%
  • Croatia

11 50.00%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [3rd Place] Game 89/A: Spain - Croatia

Default [3rd Place] Game 89/A: Spain - Croatia

22-Sep-2013
    17:30 CET

There is one medal left. Can Croatia break their curse and get it? or will Spain go home with a consolation prize?
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel
    Can Croatia break their curse and get it?
    I really doubt... They decided to leave the podium in Athens and it is not that easy to come back... They will probably wait another 18 years...

Quote Originally Posted by AirBall View Post
    I really doubt... They decided to leave the podium in Athens and it is not that easy to come back... They will probably wait another 18 years...
    thats was funny

that guy is so pathetic. on his forum he and other posters before every croatian game cheered against croatia and were so disapointed buahah, so much bitterness it was kinda sad, now they have their five minutes. better to think about their team. pathetic loser that airball

I am tired of voting wrong selection
    spain then lol

Exclamation

Well I'll be cheering for Croatia on Sunday even though the Italian restaurant tablecloths they're using as uniforms are a bit hard on the eyes.

[deleted] - levenspiel

well what did exactly spain showed on this tournament? not much. so croatia has its chances, i would say much more than against athletic france where our balerina tomić would be raped like today
    Last edited by Levenspiel; 09-21-2013 at 09:59 AM.

Croatia +30, and Orenga out next day

Quote Originally Posted by pimpekaustas View Post
    well what did exactly spain showed on this tournament? not much. so croatia has its chances....
    Well now that the Croatians have seen four other teams beat Spain like a drum, maybe they'll have the self-confidence to come out and play basketball against the Spanish this time.

[deleted] - levenspiel

But anyway, I think CRO has better chances to win this game. After last nights 3/20 for 3pts it cannot be worst then that this time, Bogdanovic will start hitting 3s and hopefully CRO will win.
    Last edited by Levenspiel; 09-21-2013 at 10:00 AM.

I hate both of them, but Spain has a better chance of winning.

[deleted] - levenspiel

well what did exactly spain showed on this tournament? not much. so croatia has its chances, i would say much more than against athletic france where our balerina tomić would be raped like today
    Well they showed that they can win against Crotia, but again maybe that match was so one-sided because Croatia came out scared and resigned. This could be a much different story. Still, because of their match outcome I'd say spain has the edge. Hope Croatia proves me wrong.
    Last edited by Levenspiel; 09-21-2013 at 10:01 AM.

it all depends on first quarter...if Croatia doesn't let them make a big difference, anything is possible... still, my prediction is another double digits win for Spain... hope to be wrong this time

Quote Originally Posted by Hepcat View Post
    Well I'll be cheering for Croatia on Sunday even though the Italian restaurant tablecloths they're using as uniforms are a bit hard on the eyes.

and your yellow, green and red isn't?
    I'm still seing rainbow everywhere I look today after last nights game..
    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

i dont like spain basketball politics and i want them all the worst in the future from all players from ex yu who came ver young to spain clubs nobody got his chance, even bojan bogdanović and we all see how great player bojan will be. onl one who got his chance very early was... nikola mirotić! surprise surprise... now 18 year old hezonja in first team of barcelona, no way he'll play anything this season

about the game, spain has better players no doubt about it, but they showed mental lability losing all tied games, and another thing is question of motivation in game for "only" bronze after all these golds...

all croatian games for bronze medal:

1993 EC in Germany

croatia - greece 99-59 (stojko vranković triple double with 12 points, 14 rebounds, and 10 blocks! )

1994 WC Canada

croatia - greece 78-60

1995 EC Greece

croatia - greece 73-68

i dont like spain basketball politics and i want them all the worst in the future from all players from ex yu who came ver young to spain clubs nobody got his chance, even bojan bogdanović and we all see how great player bojan will be. onl one who got his chance very early was... nikola mirotić! surprise surprise... now 18 year old hezonja in first team of barcelona, no way he'll play anything this season

about the game, spain has better players no doubt about it, but they showed mental lability losing all tied games, and another thing is question of motivation in game for "only" bronze after all these golds...

all croatian games for bronze medal:

1993 EC in Germany

croatia - greece 99-59 (stojko vranković triple double with 12 points, 14 rebounds, and 10 blocks! )

1994 WC Canada

croatia - greece 78-60

1995 EC Greece

croatia - greece 73-68

you were lucky playing against greece all 3 times for bronze.In 90s greece was smart team but not very talented, most of the times they won 1/4 game by some lucky play in the end of the game and than always finishing solid 4th they were 4th in 1993,1994,1995,1997,1998 for me its shows they were just outsmarting similair level team in 1/4 game but when they face elite of those tournaments basically had no wins

ofcourse we were always lucky, luck and cro bball goe hand by hand everyone knows that

I don't care who wins, just hoping Croatia will make a game out of it. If it's either a blowout or a struggle, I'll turn off the TV and grab a book.

C'mon Darrell .. It is going to be better then the final, you'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Hepcat View Post

LMAO i'm using this as a sig

Anyway hope Croatia gets a medal, so at least someone wipes that smug smile of Fernandez's face if my fist will never be able to...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast