This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
    What about Horford and Charlie Villanueva? How come they're not around this year?
    DR got tired of Villanueva, and Horford choose to spend the offseason with Tim Duncan.
    sigpic

Comment

Venezuela
      Miguel Marriaga
      Gregory Vargas
      Heissler Guillent
      David Cubillan
      José Vargas
      Luis Bethelmy
      Héctor Romero
      Axiers Sucre
      Rafael Pérez
      Windy Graterol
      Néstor Colmenares
      Donta Smith
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mojado View Post
        Hibbert won't be playing on any national-team soon, since FIBA is not doing him the favour to switch to the US NT. And he does not want to play for Jamaica again - I have no clue why.
        Wondered what ever happened to all the US players mentioned with Jamaican roots, that JaBA was calling out earlier? Even troubled Ryan Richards is not with the team after quitting on the UK.
        Originally posted by Fedfan
        Most ppl get childish when they lose.
        Originally posted by GuTO
        refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

From what I understand, Nigerians in the US do get the passports early on to prevent visa costs when travelling to Nigeria. Dont know if thats true.
          I dont see FIBA bending the rules regarding Jamaica. I wish they would though, as it would be more entertaining to see Caribbean countries taking on players in the US and Canada.

I from Wisconsin!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information