Battle for 3rd: Chinese Taipei vs. South Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post
    Very poor defense from Chinese Taipei. To beat this Korean team, you need to be physical all the way.
    I agree..IMO Taipei is more gifted than PHL offensively having more shooters.If you want the Koreans to miss their shots,you have to be less a meter on their face all the time.
    "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Shot View Post
      Korea's defense is suffocating Taiwan.
      True but Taiwan was gasping before SK stepped up their defense... I think TPE gave it all, and more, against China.

Comment

Poor CT, playing the 2 best defensive teams back to back.... Hope they get a wildcard for FIBA World Cup.

Comment

I don't think he is still a college player. from what i have read he applied for the NBA Draft last year and went undrafted.

Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
          Too much Kim Min Goo. Can't believe this is just a college player. Definitely a superstar in the making.
          #parasabayan
          #GoGilas

Comment

Min-Goo is still in college with Kyung-Hee university.
            Sacramento Kings
            HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Poor CT, playing the 2 best defensive teams back to back.... Hope they get a wildcard for FIBA World Cup.
              There's no excuse to explain their sloppiness. Not even fatigue. Ugly game now.... TPE not even able to accelerate and take risks.

Comment

Congratulations to Korea and props to Chinese Taipei for their moments in this tournament. Way better than 2009.
                Sacramento Kings

Comment

did he really applied for the NBA Draft?

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                  Min-Goo is still in college with Kyung-Hee university.
                  #parasabayan
                  #GoGilas

Comment

Congratulations to Korea! Taipei looked gassed. After averaging 86 PPG in their first 7 games, they only scored 60 and 57 against Iran and Korea respectively for an average of 58.5 PPG in their last 2 games.

Comment

Congrats to Korea

Comment

Originally posted by ricodgame View Post
                        did he really applied for the NBA Draft?
                        No he did not. Real GM's resident Asian scout just projects and predicts Asian prospect base on their eligibility. Kang Sang-Jae is listed in Real GM for 2016 Draft.
                        Sacramento Kings

Comment

Well I think this game just showed that CT is still a tier-2 team in Asia even with so many FIBA veterans on their team.

Still, I'm sure they are more than satisfied with their 2013 campaign beating 2 arch-rivals Philippines and China.

So where is Kim Min Goo playing now?

Comment

Kim Min-Goo last 2 games average: 24 PPG, 17-29 FG, 10-21 3 PT FG

Lin Chih-Chieh last 2 games average: 1.5 PPG, 1-12 FG, 1-9 3 PT FG, 4 TPG

Comment

Respect to Kim Min-Goo. Hope to see more of him in future FIBA tournaments.
                              GILAS WISHLIST:
                              6'8 Pingris

Comment

Well I think this game just showed that CT is still a tier-2 team in Asia even with so many FIBA veterans on their team.

Still, I'm sure they are more than satisfied with their 2013 campaign beating 2 arch-rivals Philippines and China.

So where is Kim Min Goo playing now?
                                He is still in college with some units left. Will play for Kyung-Hee in the College winter league and for the All Korea Cup.
                                Sacramento Kings

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information