Battle for 3rd: Chinese Taipei vs. South Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle for 3rd: Chinese Taipei vs. South Korea

Two East Asian teams battle for third in which at stake is the last ticket for the World Cup next year. Ofcourse Chinese Taipei beat South Korea in the 2013 Jones Cup, but Korea has made progress with their defense. We'll see if Chinese Taipei is still hungry and see if Korea still has some fight in them for tomorrow.

Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Chinese Taipei deserves it. Then give a wildcard slot to South Korea. As much as I hate Tseng and Lin, I think these guys deserve a shot at the world championship before they formally retire.

I hope it will rain 3 pt shots tomorrow!

Comment

Personally there are 3 teams I like beside Gilas. And so it happens to be Taiwan, Iran, Korea. (Particular Order)

I think Korea will get this one. Well whatever happens, these 2 teams deserve to go to spain.
      World Cup Organizers should make this happen.

Comment

I'm rooting for Taiwan tomorrow as well although Korea remains the favourite to win it. Korea has consistently performed well on bronze medal games and tomorrow shouldn't be any different.

Only a couple of teams (Iran and Philippines) have managed to survive Korea's tenacious defense. If Taiwan solves this problem, then they have a good chance.
        GILAS WISHLIST:
        6'8 Pingris

Comment

Im on Korea on this one, experience and Davis would be Taiwan's edge here but overall, Korea is a better defensive team. On offense it seems like its just even.

Comment

Good luck to both teams later. Both enjoyed their stay in Manila.

South Korea in Donggon Garden, Makati. Yang Dong-Geun plans to be back soon for Boracay with his wife and kid.

Chinese Taipei (I don't know where this place is) but Lu Cheng-Ju said that he plans to go back before the SBL season begins for a vacation.
            Sacramento Kings

Comment

It will be a close call but Korea remains a favorite to win the 3rd slot to Spain...

Comment

I pick Korea here!

Comment

Quincy Davis was interviewed awhile ago by FOX Sports TW and he said that the wound he suffered from his scalp against Iran last night is not a cause for concern and he will be available to start against Korea. He also added that they and for himself want that ticket to Spain.
                  Sacramento Kings

Comment

Chinese Taipei should win this one... Asia level Basketball would be belittled again with a Korean win..
                    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Korea off to a good start.
                      Sacramento Kings

Comment

Korea's defense is suffocating Taiwan.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Shot View Post
                          Korea's defense is suffocating Taiwan.
                          50-29 in favor of the South Koreans
                          "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Too much Kim Min Goo. Can't believe this is just a college player. Definitely a superstar in the making.

Comment

Very poor defense from Chinese Taipei. To beat this Korean team, you need to be physical all the way.
                              GILAS WISHLIST:
                              6'8 Pingris

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information