No announcement yet.

Semi-Final Game : Philippines vs South Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still, thank you Korea. Despite the heartaches of the past, tonight you again played SK basketball as we know it. Go beat Taiwan tomorrow and join us in Spain.
    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

One of the best games of the tournament, congratulations to the Philippines for making it to the Finals and getting a ticket to Spain!
      Originally posted by J-Mart
      the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
        Still, thank you Korea. Despite the heartaches of the past, tonight you again played SK basketball as we know it. Go beat Taiwan tomorrow and join us in Spain.
        Taiwan deserves a shot at Spain. It's a fitting farewell for enemies we love to hate, Tseng Wen Ting and Lin Chi Chieh.

I want to see a shootout tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
          Taiwan deserves a shot at Spain. It's a fitting farewell for enemies we love to hate, Tseng Wen Ting and Lin Chi Chieh.

The 3rd place game tomorrow will be the one to watch, while the in the finals Gilas might play a little loose and that might work well against Iran who are a bit pressured coz there goal was to win it all...

Comment

another living testament that #KobeSystem works
            sigpic

Comment

Replay http://www.pinoy-ako.info/more-video....C8l9OPDs.dpbs

Comment

Great game!

Was so silent the whole game coz I don't want to celebrate early and get my heartbroken after the game.

We can all move on from that heartbreaking loss in the 2002 Asian Games.

Was in tears.

Can't believe this. I opened an account here just because of the FIBA WC 2010. Now I'm back after 3 years because PH got a ticket to the FIBA WC in Spain next year! Woot!
                "You don't know me so don't rush in to conclusions."

My fave teams:
                San Miguel Beermen, Regal FC Barcelona, Pilipinas, España, Lietuva

Comment

who would have thunk a BB world cup without China and Korea representing Asia? CT could make that a reality tomorrow.

Comment

Thank you Lord for these victory. Thanks also to South Korea for a great competition, good luck to us both of our teams.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by greenarcher View Post

I also think Taiwan deserves a slot in the World Cup. And if they win tomorrow, expect a Jeremy Lin sighting in Spain 2014.

Comment

As the saying goes "Things happen for a reason."

That reason was TONIGHT.

Super elated right now. There's a replay daw of the game after KAZ vs. QAT. Gonna wait for it. =D
                        "You don't know me so don't rush in to conclusions."

My fave teams:
                        San Miguel Beermen, Regal FC Barcelona, Pilipinas, España, Lietuva

Comment

Originally posted by Butata View Post
                          I also think Taiwan deserves a slot in the World Cup. And if they win tomorrow, expect a Jeremy Lin sighting in Spain 2014.
                          Not gonna happen with the 16-year-old passport rule.

Comment

re

Originally posted by budz17 View Post
                            oh my, what do you say now, bristron?

Also expected replys from RP fans.

Stats can be useless sometimes.
                            If u made more foul and that doesn't call, that's unfair.
                            and basketball is sports of flow. referees ruin flow in important time. that cant count on stats.

and I'm talking about referee problem. not rp's problem.
                            but some guys act too much. i think thats cuz they know they had benefit from referee.

Home court advantage call can be occure.
                            thats not a rp' fault.
                            but im not happy cuz bad call/non call is too much.
                            Ur players did good as we cant cover home calls.

But U can see the real result in long term. cuz u can't held all competition.
                            http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_ind...d=530301&pt=nv

Comment

Why didn't Korea foul when they were down 5 with 45 seconds left?
                              Originally posted by Fedfan
                              Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                              Originally posted by GuTO
                              refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Originally posted by JGX View Post
                                Why didn't Korea foul when they were down 5 with 45 seconds left?
                                They were trying to but according to Bristron, the referees were not calling it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information