No announcement yet.

Semi-Final Game : Philippines vs South Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder who Jinri Park will be rooting for tomorrow.

Comment

with no real offense in the post, korea mostly relies on teamwork and defense to win games. I don't think they have played a team that is as quick as them yet in this tournament. we'll see tomorrow if philippines quickness will give them problems. this team does'not look as scary shooting from the outside compared to past korean teams. I wonder if they would be willing to engage philippines to a shootout tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by budz17 View Post
        with no real offense in the post, korea mostly relies on teamwork and defense to win games. I don't think they have played a team that is as quick as them yet in this tournament. we'll see tomorrow if philippines quickness will give them problems. this team does'not look as scary shooting from the outside compared to past korean teams. I wonder if they would be willing to engage philippines to a shootout tomorrow.
        They may not look like it because of Haddadi but Iran is also a quick and very aggressive team.

Comment

What I hate about gilas is some of its players tendency to play hero ball and losing momentum after long streak like the way they played against taipei and qatar were they were leading by big margin only for the other team to cut it down. They were also in danger of letting the Kazakhstan close the gap until they imploded in the last half.
          Lets hope the home crowd plays a part and the team play desperation defense which i saw them play against qatar.

Comment

Originally posted by VII View Post
            What I hate about gilas is some of its players tendency to play hero ball and losing momentum after long streak like the way they played against taipei and qatar were they were leading by big margin only for the other team to cut it down. They were also in danger of letting the Kazakhstan close the gap until they imploded in the last half.
            Lets hope the home crowd plays a part and the team play desperation defense which i saw them play against qatar.
            lets give credit where credit is due. the kazakh game was very physical. a lesser team would have just mailed it in. not Gilas.

the kazakhs made a game of it by getting hot in 3pt land in the first half. when that went away, its all downhill by then. again, despite the physicality of kazakhstan, the players never backed down.

Comment

No player in the line-up of Korea can guard a healthy Marcus Douthit, they are just lucky that Marcus is hurting right now. Man-to-Man defense is the key in beating South Korea, Kim Joo-Sung versus Japeth Aguilar later this evening..
              https://www.facebook.com/pinoybaskebol/?fref=ts

http://pinoybasketbol.com/

Comment

The D day has come, Pilipinas! I want to believe! The opportunity is for you to seize and make history!
                My best wishes to you, beloved rainbow nation!!

Comment

If Douthit can physically play posting up on offense with his injury then Gilas have a chance.
                  We cant rely too much on outside shooting with the speedy tough defense of Korea.

Comment

how much time till gametime?
                    sigpic

Comment

Philippines v Korea livestream_ http://kimchitv.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mart View Post
                        how much time till gametime?
                        About 15 minutes

Comment

Philippines having success when the guards penetrate, shouldn't take so many quick jump shots.
                          Originally posted by Fedfan
                          Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                          Originally posted by GuTO
                          refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Douthit is limping. OMG!!!

Comment

Gilas is still hanging on despite with no center on the court. Pingris and De OCampo are only 6'5

I hope they can keep this up!

Comment

down to three big men, aguilar, de ocampo and pingris. maybe gabe can help us out as well. castro should touch the ball everytime

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information