No announcement yet.

Semi-Final Game : Philippines vs South Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yoo Jae Hak and Lee Seung Jun were giving praise to the Philippine team.

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
    Yoo Jae-Hak with an interview with SBS-ESPN after the loss to the Philippines:

"They (Philippines) played better than us in the second half. They were making shot after shot and we lost our composure in the last three minutes."

Yoo said that they will give their all for their last game and a chance to make it to Spain.
    Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
    On Korea, Yoo Jae-Hak said that there was no shame in losing to the Philippines after the game and that lifted their spirits a bit.
    Originally posted by spin.ph
    “He’s really strong. I mean, he beat us on all the hustle plays, those loose balls, rebounds and all the defensive stops,” Lee told Spin.ph after Gilas' 79-86 win in their highly-emotional Fiba-Asia semifinal match before more than 18,000 fans at the Mall of Asia Arena Saturday night.

"He was the biggest difference in the game."

- Lee on Marc Pingris

Comment

The Philippines won this fair square despite some Korean flops and a goal tending that was not called against Korea

So one cannot claim bias towards the Philippines bec there were calls that should have not been (flops) and goal tending that should have been called

Overall, good game. The lamest game the Philippines played was vs Hong Kong.

Comment

On a related note, I would love to hear from those who doubted Pingris and Alapag! They must be eating their dust now. Douthit must be proud that the team carried this game w/o him.

Comment

Originally posted by Toks View Post
          The Philippines won this fair square despite some Korean flops and a goal tending that was not called against Korea

So one cannot claim bias towards the Philippines bec there were calls that should have not been (flops) and goal tending that should have been called

Overall, good game. The lamest game the Philippines played was vs Hong Kong.

I can understand briston because his team just lost. A Blame Game is cool, but no one is perfect. Refs make mistakes sometimes. If you watch the replay again (english commentator), it was a fair play.

Comment

Originally posted by bristron View Post
            i feel pity on you.
            it was moving screen.
            its basic. u can move when u do screen.
            Better stop watching basketball man, because youre just embarrassing yourself with your pitiful excuses. Moving picks my ass, sheesh! heck, even your players admitted they lost to a better team. Get over it.

Comment

re

2014. 9. 27. KOR 97 vs PHI 95

as I said before, that's the real result without your "over" homecourt advantage...

Also expected replys from RP fans.

Stats can be useless sometimes.
              If u made more foul and that doesn't call, that's unfair.
              and basketball is sports of flow. referees ruin flow in important time. that cant count on stats.

and I'm talking about referee problem. not rp's problem.
              but some guys act too much. i think thats cuz they know they had benefit from referee.

Home court advantage call can be occure.
              thats not a rp' fault.
              but im not happy cuz bad call/non call is too much.
              Ur players did good as we cant cover home calls.

But U can see the real result in long term. cuz u can't held all competition.
              http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_ind...d=530301&pt=nv

Comment

2014. 9. 27. KOR 97 vs PHI 95

as I said before, that's the real result without your "over" homecourt advantage...

[/COLOR]
                till next game, maybe both of us have no homecourt advantage..
                To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information