Semi-Final Game : Iran vs Chinese Taipei

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mavrick_h View Post
    You really thought that CT would win Iran?! Exhaustion isn't not a excuse. There is a big difference in levels. If a team is up to the level and have this winning mentality, exhaustion becomes an irrelevant factor. Coz simply mentally they can still execute even though physically they are tired. In CT case, they are letting their judgement/execution get affected by their physical condition something that you can't easily find in a high level team. Simple example Jordan last edition, they had a tougher game vs Iran in the QFs back then and yet managed to win the Semis.
    No I did not think they would win but have you seen the nb of turnovers they made?? How you seen their awful defense? Only fatigue can explain those unforced errors that even India don't make!
    I recognize Iran have a size advantage and a defense one step above, but still...

Comment

Well Upset is not in the Air this time for Taiwan.

Only Korea could give Iran a good match up because of their speed and pinpoint passing while moving constantly.
      I also thought Gilas can do it as well.

Comment

Mahdi Kamrani 19 points (7/7) shooting, 6 assists, 6 rebounds. Great game!
        Sacramento Kings
        HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information