Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great APP for coaches!

Hello,

My name is Dan Shamir and I am a coach at the professional level.

I'd like to tell you about a new APP for iPad that we developed for coaches. Check it out and we'll discuss some more later!

Enjoy..

Dan

Hey, I thought about starting as a coach, but... people don't take it for granted, because they say I'm too young to teach someone. Although I already have experience as an Influencer and know how to talk to strangers, I still lack something in that regard. I have already reread many blog articles on the subject, but it's all theory, I want more practice.

Maybe someone who does coaching, can tell me what it's like? I hope I'm not sounding too intrusive, if I am, I'm sorry, it just really bothers me.

Comment

Greetings! Recently, on the recommendation of friends, I click​ here to find professional designers for my projects.And I was really pleased with their works.They were able to can bring fresh ideas and innovative solutions to my app's design, moreover helped me stand out from competitors.​
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

There are several great apps available for coaches that can enhance their coaching experience and streamline their work. Here are a few popular ones:
        1. Coach's Eye: This app allows coaches to record and analyze videos of their athletes' performances. It provides tools for frame-by-frame analysis, slow-motion playback, and side-by-side video comparisons.
        2. TeamSnap: TeamSnap is a comprehensive team management app that helps coaches with communication, scheduling, attendance tracking, and roster management. It simplifies the organization and coordination of team activities.
        3. Hudl: Hudl is a powerful video analysis platform designed specifically for sports coaches. It allows coaches to upload, analyze, and share game footage, create highlight reels, and provide feedback to athletes.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information