X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live Stats for Tallblacks-Boomers game:

Comment

Originally posted by donmar View Post
      hehehe I can feel an upset by the Baby Tall Blacks.. the young players are stepping up and of course, them young lads not playing for Andrej Lemanis with the Breakers before helps a lot...
      Yeah bro, it's good to see these young guys playing well for the Tallblacks, specially Te Rangi.

Comment

Originally posted by Basketcase View Post
        Yeah bro, it's good to see these young guys playing well for the Tallblacks, specially Te Rangi.
        Australia took the lead... both teams look a bit rusty to me... must be because big names ain't playing...

sigpic

Comment

Australia 70 - 59 NZ .... Patty Mills just a class of his own in Game 1...

sigpic

Comment

P. Mills just too good for us and our young guys inexperience showed..

70-59 to AUS

Comment

Nice to see Ben Simmons making an impact in his 5 minutes on court. Hope he and Exum get more court time in game 2.

Comment

Can't wait for Game 2... the Aussie defense in the second half was the difference...

sigpic

Comment

I thought it was going down to the wire, that is until the 4th got started on which Boomers pulled away. Play of the day for me was Simmons blocking Abercrombie in the 4th.
                  Sacramento Kings
                  HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                    I thought it was going down to the wire, that is until the 4th got started on which Boomers pulled away. Play of the day for me was Simmons blocking Abercrombie in the 4th.
                    Yeah I saw that block... the commentator did not say much about it... must because of their Tall Blacks background...

sigpic

Comment

Game 2 was a bit similar to game 1 where upsets ringing at half-time when Tall Blacks were leading -- was dashed by Patrick Mills and his Boomers going on a 20-2 run.

End game: 76-63.

Corey Webster was easily the best NZ player for this game.
                      Sacramento Kings
                      HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                        Game 2 was a bit similar to game 1 where upsets ringing at half-time when Tall Blacks were leading -- was dashed by Patrick Mills and his Boomers going on a 20-2 run.

End game: 76-63.

Corey Webster was easily the best NZ player for this game.
                        I missed that game... by the time I realized there was a game that night some of my FB friends were already talking about the result... I expected the sweep so I'm not really surprise... good experience for the young players though..
                        Last edited by donmar; 08-19-2013, 04:51 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Whose our man at the point ?

It will be interesting to see who the Tall Blacks main point guard (finish games) will be for, next year’s world cup. Corey Webster’s recent performance although mostly as a shooting guard is too good to ignore. It becomes an issue if and when Kirk Penny returns to his regular spot as the main shooting guard. (Abercombrie is the designated SF). Another development is the blossoming of Te Rangi , especially as a defensive stopper at the two spot. This really makes us loaded at the two spot, While our point guard spot is underwhelming at best- e.g. Kenny and Tait. I almost forgot Corey’s brother Taj is another option at PG. Will see how things pan out next August
                          NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                          https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information