Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 1989

Thread: Kobe, Andre & Benjie Paras Basketball Family Thread

Andre should be our nicer version of Li Gen.A bruiser type of Small forward or probably a tweener. Andre should get more ripped,remove those baby fats and probably work on his athleticism and shooting.

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Quote Originally Posted by RedMetal View Post
    I’m seeing Kobe Paras now to be Kelly Williams 2.0 which is not bad at all.
    People tend to underrate basketball instincts alot.... imo its hard to learn kwill’s tenacity and defensive know how on his prime

[QUOTE=durden_tyler;827469]
    Quote Originally Posted by patay-butiki View Post

The pressure of growing up with a famous surname....

https://twitter.com/Im_Not_Kobe/stat...73517619658752
    This tweet right here made me an instant Kobe Paras fan. QUOTE]

DT wherever you are, Kobe is saying hi
    I am not a six footer, so I play heavy metal instead...

the guy definitely talented and confident, although still not chanelling it the right way..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    the guy definitely talented and confident, although still not chanelling it the right way..
    Would a disciplinarian coach help? I feel he gets to do whatever he wants in UP

Quote Originally Posted by thatweirdguy View Post
    Would a disciplinarian coach help? I feel he gets to do whatever he wants in UP
    Tab.

Enough said. I don’t care if Ateneo becomes a super team. If it makes the players better, then so be it.
    SAN ANTONIO SPURS FAN FOR LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by interxavierxxx View Post
    Tab.

Enough said. I don’t care if Ateneo becomes a super team. If it makes the players better, then so be it.
    tab can mold ricci and kobe since both have the superstar complex. same. i really dont care if they become a super team just as long as these super athlete kids are guided the right way.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

I don't know guys. Tuck, who knows Kobe better than all of us, did say no amount of coaching/team building will solve the problem at the moment.

Need to complete it, guy is talented, confident but frustrated with the way the things not went on his way in the us.. after tgat solid seag stint.. he was eagerly waiting to get back in csun up until coach reggie was fired from an over eager gilas cadet kobe turn to be a laid back lazy kobe when he returned..

I think kobe is the guy that will respond positively on tough love than a passive love where coaches too afraid too discipline him.

Kobe injured his ankle btw in their last game. Finished off with 16 pts.

Man oh man, what if Reggie didn't get fired. Kobe was ready to catapult his college career by then. He was practicing pretty much every day, working on his game and what not, posting on his IG and twitter. Who knows where Kobe might be right now...sigh....

Quote Originally Posted by paulrenzo View Post
    I don't know guys. Tuck, who knows Kobe better than all of us, did say no amount of coaching/team building will solve the problem at the moment.
    nah that is just his opinion. with a highly respected and decorated coach i believe he can be guided accordingly.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

kobe will be forced to attend classes in ateneo.. you know ateneo when it comes to academics

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    nah that is just his opinion. with a highly respected and decorated coach i believe he can be guided accordingly.
    The evidence would lead to the latter sadly.
    Chot , Jong and even his dad are all well respected.
    Coaching wont change the person from being an asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    i do think tab is on a different level and is above chot and jong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    the kid's head is big so he needs an ego buster coach who will discipline him, shout out expletives and curse him in front of everyone if he commits mistakes and will make him realize that the team is bigger than himself. Atleast that's how an oldschool father teaches discipline which he lacked throughout his lifetime (kumedyanteng tatay, lumaking galit sa sariling nanay) I think his upbringing has something to do with what he is now, compare it to say Junmar (read his art in spin https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/j...=home_hybrid_1)
    I am not a six footer, so I play heavy metal instead...

Quote Originally Posted by beansent View Post
    the kid's head is big so he needs an ego buster coach who will discipline him, shout out expletives and curse him in front of everyone if he commits mistakes and will make him realize that the team is bigger than himself. Atleast that's how an oldschool father teaches discipline which he lacked throughout his lifetime (kumedyanteng tatay, lumaking galit sa sariling nanay) I think his upbringing has something to do with what he is now, compare it to say Junmar (read his art in spin https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/j...=home_hybrid_1)
    Well you'd hate Jackie too if she's your mother.. Kobe's blessed with a lot of gifts people would kill for. I hope he turns in around but I'm not holding my breath. His poor attitude needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by thatweirdguy View Post
    Well you'd hate Jackie too if she's your mother.. Kobe's blessed with a lot of gifts people would kill for. I hope he turns in around but I'm not holding my breath. His poor attitude needs to go.
    Agree. He doesn't a very good work ethic. The Man wants success, but not the hardwork that comes along with it.

KG Canaleta 2.0 in the making.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    kobe will be forced to attend classes in ateneo.. you know ateneo when it comes to academics
    hmmmmm......more like he will be required to attend classes( pr move to attract students) and have a personal tutor...

Benjie very kind father but was really obvious that he was hurt on when the marriage with their mother fell through..Benjie was like a father who really demands for his sons as their well off and the pressure was really on the sons na kesyo nag nba dapat or dapat tulad ng tatay mapag champion up where the latter is a much daunting task a couple of years ago hehe

Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast