Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know I know...I'm just pointing out that he's super athletic compared to Kobe and got handles too which is vital in transitions...esp now they play fast paced...

Comment

• Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post
      It should be one hell of a game. Remember, this is Tai Webster's team.

On a sad note: I don't see Kobe or even Mintz playing tomorrow. :sad:

Isn't it on Thursday, Philippine time? Wed in Nebraska, Thursday in the Philippines...

edit: nvm...it's Thursday tom lol

Comment

• Wednesday na ngayon, Thursday bukas

Comment

• it's highly unlikely we see Kobe nga...let us just hope makalamang ng maaga at di na makahabol...para maposterize ni Kobe si Tai...lol

Comment

• Kobe vs Tai
            Gilas vs Tall Blacks

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by quasar74 View Post
              #PinoyPride everywhere
              Tsk tsk. Pinoy fans should really learn how to hold it. Things like these are starting to get annoying. KP won't improve his game and get PT by just listening to his fans shout at how great he is just because he is a homegrown Filipino player in the US NCAA.

I wonder if #PinoyPride caused the decline of Japeth Aguilar and BRP as well.

Originally posted by quasar74 View Post
              Kobe vs Tai
              Gilas vs Tall Blacks

lol
              From what I have seen in the OQT, KP has no chance against Tai. YET.
              Originally posted by gideon
              Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by judasmartel View Post
                Tsk tsk. Pinoy fans should really learn how to hold it. Things like these are starting to get annoying. KP won't improve his game and get PT by just listening to his fans shout at how great he is just because he is a homegrown Filipino player in the US NCAA.

I wonder if #PinoyPride caused the decline of Japeth Aguilar and BRP as well.
                It's already beginning in the Facebook page of Creighton Men's Basketball. Matuto naman sanang lumugar ang iba. Kakahiya.

Comment

It's already beginning in the Facebook page of Creighton Men's Basketball. Matuto naman sanang lumugar ang iba. Kakahiya.
                  even it's not related to kobe, they still comment kobe and most of them "let kobe play" some pinoys can't understand the situation of kobe.
                  Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                    even it's not related to kobe, they still comment kobe and most of them "let kobe play" some pinoys can't understand the situation of kobe.
                    It's not as bad as the pinoys on YT who act like 'geniuses' saying thing like Kobe isn't good enough to be in the NBA. Really? How far have they gone in US hoops?
                    GILAS WISHLIST:
                    6'8 Pingris

Comment

It's not as bad as the pinoys on YT who act like 'geniuses' saying thing like Kobe isn't good enough to be in the NBA. Really? How far have they gone in US hoops?
                      Greg is just being generous to his seniors, hence they have playing time ahead of Kobe..and that's not saying Kobe isn't capable at all...even Greg says Kobe can score in a lot of ways and stated he's a scoring wing forward...

Zierden is technically a 5th year guy so as Hegner and Huff...And Harrell is technically a third year guy...They have been with the program for a very long time...I guess that's reasonable to give them playing, you know..

Kid averaged 17 ppg in Adidas Nations.....He's a born scorer and leader, that's why I kind of feel for him not playing...I know he's a little bit upset..

Moreover, I personally think Kobe could take over Fosters position next year....I believe in him...I've seen how he played during his senior year..The kid can actually ball..With added strength, speed, stamina and a little bit of flashiness to his game and experience under his belt, he will be a force to be reckoned with...
                      Last edited by Anonymous123; 12-07-2016, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• If we Pinoy hoop junkies hate the palakasan system in our pro basketball, its only an inch compare to the agent system in the us...
                        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Most 'geniuses' in YT and FB are just troll accounts. Lol.

Comment

• Speaking of NBA, Justin Patton already attracting NBA scouts.

Coach Greg McDermott mentioned Monday that CU’s basketball office is receiving more and more calls from NBA-related folks who’re intrigued by Patton’s potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jc Mark View Post
                              Speaking of NBA, Justin Patton already attracting NBA scouts.

Coach Greg McDermott mentioned Monday that CU’s basketball office is receiving more and more calls from NBA-related folks who’re intrigued by Patton’s potential.

http://www.omaha.com/creighton/mens-...bfda49cd4.html
                              Justin might be leaving CU early, good thing or bad thing for Kobe and Davion?

Comment

Justin might be leaving CU early, good thing or bad thing for Kobe and Davion?
                                As a team it's a bad thing, but for kobe and davion it has no impact with their PT since Patton is playing 5. They need to worry for two incoming FR and redshirt kaleb joseph.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information