Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A FREE tournament, the Taiwan Excellence 3-On-3 Hoop Challenge, will be held starting this June 22 at the Ateneo de Manila University. This is open to all players in two divisions – High School (born 2001-2003) and College (born 1997-2000) with the Paras Brothers making an appearance. READ MORE
    Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
    Servinio's Blog of Sports
    Servinio's Official YouTube channel
    Servinio's Official TWITTER account
    Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymous123 View Post
      That's likely the case considering they don't follow each other anymore on social media.
      They are still together apparently. lol

I thought they didn't follow each other anymore..

Wrong news from some of the fans hahahaa

Stalk gonna stalk

Comment

• Looks like the guy is quickly descending into a bust. Last time I projected his lower potential to be closer to an Intal but hey may end up worse than that. It's painful to see so much potential go to waste.

Comment

• Originally posted by ros View Post
          Looks like the guy is quickly descending into a bust. Last time I projected his lower potential to be closer to an Intal but hey may end up worse than that. It's painful to see so much potential go to waste.
          Tbf he just came off an injury and scored a decent 15 points.

Comment

• If I were to give Kobe an advice, it would be get his body stronger.

Comment

• Kobe's glaring weakness years ago and still is his weakness now, no improvement:

at 4:05 always finishes wildly.
              Last edited by Juan Lun; 06-07-2019, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• That defense at 5:48 mark. lol Harden will be proud

Comment

If I were to give Kobe an advice, it would be get his body stronger.
                  He's skinny fat. That's not the body of a bb player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juan Lun View Post

That defense at 5:48 mark. lol Harden will be proud
                    Kobe: "Hey guys help! Shit I can't defend my man!"

"Hey I only signed up to receive the ball, shoot and display my celebration. D's on you guys!"

He got owned by UST's Abando. Is he waiting for a meteorite to hit his head to make him realise he's got to work harder?
                    Last edited by cireeex; 06-08-2019, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                      He's skinny fat. That's not the body of a bb player.
                      I think he looks leaner now actually compared to last years filoil which the commentator from smart city hoops had pointed out in their game against mapua.

Comment

• Originally posted by cireeex View Post
                        Kobe: "Hey guys help! Shit I can't defend my man!"

"Hey I only signed up to receive the ball, shoot and display my celebration. D's on you guys!"

He got owned by UST's Abando. Is he waiting for a meteorite to hit his head to make him realise he's got to work harder?
                        This is technically his first collegiate basketball career obviously. I'm pretty sure, he's starting to figure out everything and will work on everything moving forward. Also, I do think those two blocks did piss him off a little. That's enough for him to realize to start buckling down and focus on winning rather than individual achievements.

Did you notice he went straight to the locker room right after the game was over? He didn't even bother shaking the hands of the opposing team. That's a sign he was pissed despite the win. Let that get to his head and before you know it he's already outhustling these guys come season 82.

Comment

This is technically his first collegiate basketball career obviously. I'm pretty sure, he's starting to figure out everything and will work on everything moving forward. Also, I do think those two blocks did piss him off a little. That's enough for him to realize to start buckling down and focus on winning rather than individual achievements.

Did you notice he went straight to the locker room right after the game was over? He didn't even bother shaking the hands of the opposing team. That's a sign he was pissed despite the win. Let that get to his head and before you know it he's already outhustling these guys come season 82.
                          Yeah, several humility lessons are required. He is not in good game shape at all. You cant be a serious baller if you dont have the minimum 3 hours of intense gym work at least every other day, and one hour conditioning on the other days.

Comment

I think he looks leaner now actually compared to last years filoil which the commentator from smart city hoops had pointed out in their game against mapua.
                            He's still got some obvious fats on some areas but his arms and shoulders to me looked smaller. He should work on his body more.

Comment

Obviously this is not his first collegiate career, played for Creighton (US NCAA Division I) for 15 games averaging 1.33 ppg, 0.67 rpg and .20 apg in the 2016-2017 season, moved to Cal State Northridge post season apparently due to lack of playing time, red shirted but opted out when coach Theus who brought him there was fired hence the infamous "Im Turning Pro" thing

If you followed his career he's had the most promise while playing HS ball for Cathedral HS in LA (15.0 ppg, 4.3 rpg 2.5 spg) hence almost playing for the Bruins but the rest is as they say is history.

He's regressed for reasons overly discussed in many threads in this forum, with his attitude as the most glaring one. Have you seen his reactions with the tongue out and look-away showmanship after the 3s he's made? Have you seen his mediocre defence? i don't think its an attitude you'll show if you're deeply focused and definitely not the recipe for a great player unless otherwise you're really a freak of a basketball player ...

i just hope a meteorite will hit his head and turn his attitude around.

Comment

• Originally posted by cireeex View Post
                                Obviously this is not his first collegiate career, played for Creighton (US NCAA Division I) for 15 games averaging 1.33 ppg, 0.67 rpg and .20 apg in the 2016-2017 season, moved to Cal State Northridge post season apparently due to lack of playing time, red shirted but opted out when coach Theus who brought him there was fired hence the infamous "Im Turning Pro" thing

If you followed his career he's had the most promise while playing HS ball for Cathedral HS in LA (15.0 ppg, 4.3 rpg 2.5 spg) hence almost playing for the Bruins but the rest is as they say is history.

He's regressed for reasons overly discussed in many threads in this forum, with his attitude as the most glaring one. Have you seen his reactions with the tongue out and look-away showmanship after the 3s he's made? Have you seen his mediocre defence? i don't think its an attitude you'll show if you're deeply focused and definitely not the recipe for a great player unless otherwise you're really a freak of a basketball player ...

i just hope a meteorite will hit his head and turn his attitude around.
                                same goes with Ricci Rivero but actually Ricci is far worse, una papogi.
                                "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information