Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2016

Thread: Kobe, Andre & Benjie Paras Basketball Family Thread

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Impressive highlights, though, its still just a highlight video.

The thing that impresses me the most about Kobe is his quick jab steps driving to the basket. His jab step is quicker than most of our 6-foot-1/6-foot-2 shooting guards in the PBA. Which is impressive for someone who is 6-foot-5/6-foot-6.
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Quote Originally Posted by JAMSKIE View Post

The thing that impresses me the most about Kobe is his quick jab steps driving to the basket. His jab step is quicker than most of our 6-foot-1/6-foot-2 shooting guards in the PBA. Which is impressive for someone who is 6-foot-5/6-foot-6.
    he will make many highlights in UAAP.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex07 View Post
    Where are the highlights of his poor shot selections, TOs and body language in that game?

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    Where are the highlights of his poor shot selections, TOs and body language in that game?
    Tbh he played pretty well and carried his team. UP’s bench played really bad

Looks more 6’6/6’7 with shoes

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    please ask the person who made the video.I am actually looking for the full game video.
    "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Go to the Uaap season 82 thread and you will find it

Kobe looks pumped up. Eager to prove something? If he leads UP through the hurdle that is Ateneo, he'd earn back the respect of fans he once lost. Earning the respect or attention of scouts though might be too late for him. He would have to be really dominant in epic proportions, but still, would be taken with a grain of salt by scouts because he happens to be playing in a significantly lower league compared to D1 or college level Euro.

I'd be happy even if Kobe ends up "just" an elite NT mainstay. He plugs a hole, the 3 spot.
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

what impressed me was he looks very fit as compared to his earlier videos.if he remains in tip top shape,becomes more consistent in playing on both ends of the floor,give consistent and solid numbers,focus and devote himself in becoming a better player, then he'll be a very valuable part of the national team,maybe like a Norwood or Castro.

Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    Go to the Uaap season 82 thread and you will find it
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alex07 View Post
    what impressed me was he looks very fit as compared to his earlier videos.if he remains in tip top shape,becomes more consistent in playing on both ends of the floor,give consistent and solid numbers,focus and devote himself in becoming a better player, then he'll be a very valuable part of the national team,maybe like a Norwood or Castro.
    What position was Kobe playing? It looks like he was more of a power forward with Akhuete as the C.
    "INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS."

He will definitely be one of the best wings we have ever produced. He needs to work on his defense since he was in foul trouble that game, but I can see him working well as a two way player in coach Yeng’s system

Quote Originally Posted by interxavierxxx View Post
    What position was Kobe playing? It looks like he was more of a power forward with Akhuete as the C.

Small Forward. He looks like he is playing the PF since he is taller than the other bigs. Webb, Javi and another guy were the ones playing that spot.

Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    Looks more 6’6/6’7 with shoes
    As per qwik - a youtuber - he's 6'5 barefoot. I don't know now, maybe he's somewhere around 6'5.25-.5" barefoot.

and Carl Tamayo is not 6'7 with shoes. Probably 6'7 without shoes because he's taller than Kobe Paras.

Still has that "frustrated " body language when a team mate fails to pass him the ball when he had a nice cut to the basket. also has the tendency to stand still during loose balls (timid)...not the typical scottie thompson mentality

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123 View Post
    As per qwik - a youtuber - he's 6'5 barefoot. I don't know now, maybe he's somewhere around 6'5.25-.5" barefoot.

and Carl Tamayo is not 6'7 with shoes. Probably 6'7 without shoes because he's taller than Kobe Paras.
    We all know Tamayo is 6’8 with shoes

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123 View Post

He probably grew a half inch since then

Still Philippines best kept secret imo
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    Still Philippines best kept secret imo
    You mean Kobe?

Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast