X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
    Go to the Uaap season 82 thread and you will find it
    thanks
    "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
      what impressed me was he looks very fit as compared to his earlier videos.if he remains in tip top shape,becomes more consistent in playing on both ends of the floor,give consistent and solid numbers,focus and devote himself in becoming a better player, then he'll be a very valuable part of the national team,maybe like a Norwood or Castro.
      What position was Kobe playing? It looks like he was more of a power forward with Akhuete as the C.
      GILAS WISHLIST:
      6'8 Pingris

Comment

• He will definitely be one of the best wings we have ever produced. He needs to work on his defense since he was in foul trouble that game, but I can see him working well as a two way player in coach Yeng’s system

Comment

• Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post
          What position was Kobe playing? It looks like he was more of a power forward with Akhuete as the C.

Small Forward. He looks like he is playing the PF since he is taller than the other bigs. Webb, Javi and another guy were the ones playing that spot.

Comment

Looks more 6’6/6’7 with shoes
            As per qwik - a youtuber - he's 6'5 barefoot. I don't know now, maybe he's somewhere around 6'5.25-.5" barefoot.

and Carl Tamayo is not 6'7 with shoes. Probably 6'7 without shoes because he's taller than Kobe Paras.

Comment

• Still has that "frustrated " body language when a team mate fails to pass him the ball when he had a nice cut to the basket. also has the tendency to stand still during loose balls (timid)...not the typical scottie thompson mentality

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymous123 View Post
                As per qwik - a youtuber - he's 6'5 barefoot. I don't know now, maybe he's somewhere around 6'5.25-.5" barefoot.

and Carl Tamayo is not 6'7 with shoes. Probably 6'7 without shoes because he's taller than Kobe Paras.
                We all know Tamayo is 6’8 with shoes

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymous123 View Post

He probably grew a half inch since then

Comment

• Still Philippines best kept secret imo
                    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                      Still Philippines best kept secret imo
                      You mean Kobe?

Comment

You mean Kobe?
                        Nope. He meant Beth Tamayo, este Carl Tamayo

Seriously speaking, I still believe & hopeful that Kobe would be a good National team material specially since Phi basketball really has derth of good size small forward or swingman. He has the skills for that. Its really his attitude that needs to be fixed.
                        "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• if if ends up better than Pogoy offensively and defensively and maintains his athleticism,then we have a superstar in the making.also if he improves his handles and on ball defense,it Will make him more valuable to any team.
                          "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
                            if if ends up better than Pogoy offensively and defensively and maintains his athleticism,then we have a superstar in the making.also if he improves his handles and on ball defense,it Will make him more valuable to any team.
                            man i hope he is a 6'7 version of pogoy.
                            The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• the immediate future( up before kai and edu era)was shown last sea games kobe, ray kiefer and cs innthe lineup..just plug it with a junmar, romeo or clarkson..
                              Last edited by reamily; 07-17-2019, 01:42 AM.
                              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Im not also giving up on kobe. Hes really just misunderstood. Work ethic is good - if we based it on how he trained in cathedral and creighton. The kid is just depressed on the setbacks. Not being accepted at ucla, not given enough exposure at creighton, promised exposure at calstate but theus was fired. Setback after setback might be too much for the kid to take. I guess, at some point he will get thru this and fulfill his potential. Thr only way hes gonna play in the nba is thru the national team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information