Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure there is a lot of white chic in UCLA that kobe can hang around during weekends. Lets just hope for the born of Kobe Paras v2.0 10yrs. from now.
    Ako ang may pinakamalakas na confidence!

Comment

Originally posted by Thegloryball View Post
      I'm sure there is a lot of white chic in UCLA that kobe can hang around during weekends. Lets just hope for the born of Kobe Paras v2.0 10yrs. from now.
      yeah.. just choose the right chic though

UCLA.jpg
      Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Today's Los Angeles Times sports section...

1010397_10202684500372047_3853539654610869367_n.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jamesz View Post
          Today's Los Angeles Times sports section...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7317[/ATTACH]
          Go King Kobe. You basketball kingdom awaits.

Comment

Originally posted by tito thoots View Post
            Go King Kobe. You basketball kingdom awaits.

Some videos of my cousin games recently. Please enjoy.

Middlebrooks Basketball is a member of Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Comment

Originally posted by KOBO-POROS View Post

http://vimeo.com/middlebrooksbasketball
              Thanks, Kobe and welcome to the forums.

Comment

Keep it coming kobe..

Comment

Originally posted by KOBO-POROS View Post

http://vimeo.com/middlebrooksbasketball
                  Hahaha I get it now. Kobe Poros is how the basketball announcer pronounces your name. Can you tell me how to get a schedule of Cathedral High's pre-season games like the ones on the videos? The San Diego game played today said Morse High School on the Cathedral website, even the Morse coach told me that was not right.

Comment

I watched all benjie paras interviews not single word he mentioned his father.I wonder if he stI'll alive.

Comment

Kobe Paras pattern his game on Manu Ginobili because if you watch all his game he shoot 3's,he attack the rim and he is a good passer.

Comment

Either i haven't seen much of his play prior to going to the US or he really has improved since getting there. Cause of the videos i've seen of him playing in the Philippines and the recent ones in LA, he looks like a significantly better player now. Making 3's , ball handling , slashing to the hoop etc.
                        NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                        https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

Ballislife kobe mix tape

Here is Filipino native, Kobe Paras, of Cathedral High School put on a clinic at the 2014 The League by Compton Magic. Kobe, who recently committed to UCLA, ...

Comment

Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                            Either i haven't seen much of his play prior to going to the US or he really has improved since getting there. Cause of the videos i've seen of him playing in the Philippines and the recent ones in LA, he looks like a significantly better player now. Making 3's , ball handling , slashing to the hoop etc.
                            he's more buffed now.
                            The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                              he's more buffed now.
                              More than the physical attributes i do think his confidence is something to be awed at. Mental toughness? i think he has it.
                              If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

he might not make it to the NBA, but i believe he will be a whole lot better than japeth

skill set... basketball IQ... and this kid will peak at 6'8".

and yes, mental toughness as we saw him already taking charge for his team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information