This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    i still believe thirdy has to be there. he is not filling the stats but he is doing the necessary things for the eagles. when it comes to the best ateneo player it has to be kouame.
    At this point, alumni and fans don't give a damn about Thirdy's stats ranking. He was in the same situation last year but turned it up several notches when the team reached the Finals. That's what matters more.
    Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• I’m okay with that five tbh. Imo Thirdy should be replaced with Malonzo but that’s just me

edit: Malonzo should be replaced with Thirdy

Comment

• Originally posted by kerouac82 View Post
        At this point, alumni and fans don't give a damn about Thirdy's stats ranking. He was in the same situation last year but turned it up several notches when the team reached the Finals. That's what matters more.
        I agree...

do you like my sig though?

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
          I’m okay with that five tbh. Imo Thirdy should be replaced with Malonzo but that’s just me

edit: Malonzo should be replaced with Thirdy
          tanga...pwede mo pang iedit yan.

Di mo na kailangang lagyan ng edit. bobo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymous123 View Post
            tanga...pwede mo pang iedit yan.

Di mo na kailangang lagyan ng edit. bobo.
            seriously, you guys are cancer on this forum. Keep this thread healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by kerouac82 View Post
              in general i dont think anybody cares about whose who in the mythical five. what matters is who wins the championship.
              The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

in general i dont think anybody cares about whose who in the mythical five. what matters is who wins the championship.
                Correct. No one from Ateneo made it to the Mythical Five last year, but more people are talking about Thirdy's stellar performance in the Finals than Pasaol's offensive outburst in the eliminations. At the same time, people aren't talking about Bright or Chabi Yo as prospects for naturalization; it's Kouame who's getting a lot of consideration.
                Keep running, big boy.

Comment

i still believe thirdy has to be there. he is not filling the stats but he is doing the necessary things for the eagles. when it comes to the best ateneo player it has to be kouame.
                  Well, the UAAP bases its Mythical 5 solely on stats which ofc I think is wrong. I guess Thirdy just set the bar too high last Finals.

But if we are to base the Mythical 5 on the 5 most important players my list would be Kouame, Chabi Yo, Paras, Baltazar, and Chauca.

Comment

Also, imho, Kobe is better than Lonzo Ball in a lot of ways. If it wasn't for Lavar, Lonzo would not be hyped coming out of high school. and I recognize that his team went 35-0. No losses whatsoever. But he's far from being an all-around player. There were so many better highschoolers better than Lonzo coming out of high school. Lavar is just a marketing genius.

Perimeter shooting: Kobe
                    Outside shooting: equal
                    Versatility: Kobe
                    Dribbling: Lonzo
                    Speed: equal
                    Explosiveness: Kobe
                    Bounce: Kobe
                    Strength: Kobe
                    Bone structure: Kobe
                    IQ: maybe equal
                    Vision: equal
                    Even in high school, Lonzo's BBIQ and vision already had NBA scouts/coaches impressed. He was already being compared to Jason Kidd. And you forgot to mention half of the game which is defense, which is also something that Lonzo has in NBA elite-level. I've watched a couple of his HS games and he was at times suffocating whole teams by himself. So no, Kobe as good as he was in high school, was nowhere near Lonzo's level.

Comment

• Originally posted by monsoonxvi View Post
                      Even in high school, Lonzo's BBIQ and vision already had NBA scouts/coaches impressed. He was already being compared to Jason Kidd. And you forgot to mention half of the game which is defense, which is also something that Lonzo has in NBA elite-level. I've watched a couple of his HS games and he was at times suffocating whole teams by himself. So no, Kobe as good as he was in high school, was nowhere near Lonzo's level.
                      totally agree with the defense...

Comment

All day? Somobra na pagkakupal mo tae ka.

Pakialam ko sayong gago ka ha. Eh alam naman natin kupal ka. Kahit sino ka pa eh kupal ka naman. Wala ka paring silbing hayup ka.

In high school, he was better than Lonzo in a lot of ways is what I meant. ungas.

"Also, imho, Kobe is better than Lonzo Ball in a lot of ways."

Di ka kc marunong magbasa bobo. Sabi ko imho. Tangang hinayupak. Mukha ka namang walang silbi sa kinauupuaan mo. e
                        Grabe ka magreact kala mo kung sinong perpekto. Check your words, girl. Such a cancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Money View Post
                          Grabe ka magreact kala mo kung sinong perpekto. Check your words, girl. Such a cancer
                          Huy demonyo!

Tingnan mo nga ung mga posts mo towards me. Tigas ng titi mong mukhang tawagin ako ang cancer. Nakigaya ka lang. Kayo ang cancer. Wala naman akong ginagawa sa inyo kayo tong sobra makareact jan.

Hindi ko kailangang maging perfekto para lang sabihin ko sa inyo at sayo na gago KA.

Isa ka pa plang hypocrito jan. Nagmamalinis samantalang kupal ka naman. hayup!

Comment

• Originally posted by Money View Post
                            Sorry bro. I mean sis, too busy at work unlike you na fantasizing Kobe all day.

And you even dare to compare a 5 star recruit Lonzo Ball kay Kobe which was at 4 stars? Wow.

Iba ka talaga.
                            Originally posted by Money View Post
                            Ayan nanaman hype mo. puro kobe kobe kobe. How can you attest to that? Palibhasa si Kobe lang naman kilala mo wala nga siya sa mythical 5 after the first round. kahit sabihin mo he is DOMINATING the UAAP?
                            Pahiya ka dito ng sobra GAGO! ^^^

Guilty lang yan bro
                            Kupal na kupal. LOOK!

Wala bang reaction button dito? AHAHAHAHA ayaw niya ijudge admiration niya for Kobe but halatang halata na eh. He even wants Kobe to wear short shorts. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Eto pa!

Sumagad ang pagka hayup nitong hampas lupang to.

Ako Cancer??? PWE!!!!

Kadiri ka Money! baho ng kaluluwa mo. hayup.

Comment

• Guys need to stop taking everything so personal, this is the internet.

Comment

• i think we should give each other a break, nobody in this forum are real experts here, mostly fans, so we should respect each others opinion and inclination, we should learn to avoid derogatory/expletive rich statements, just delineate honest opinions from a fan and facts, anyways lets not degrade Anonymous123 if he likes Kobe Paras so much, that him, huwag na tayo maingit, lotsa things to talk about basketball if we really are basketball minded people, anyway if he really is gay, does it matter guys? are other gender not allowed to have opinion in this forum? from what i know as long as its basketball related stuff thats an ok topic for me, just my opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information