• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anonymous123 View Post
    OT:

Kobe's former MB teammate is in 2020 Nba mock Draft

His name is Tyler Bey.

Specializing in drafts with top players on the NBA horizon, player profiles, scouting reports, rankings and prospective international recruits.

Kobe was better than him at that time.

And Lamelo is now 6'8? lol
    Exaggerated height. He's probably around 6'5 only

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
      Exaggerated height. He's probably around 6'5 only
      he's now taller than lonzo who's generously listed at 6'6".

Comment

• Originally posted by magic_chiongson View Post
        he's now taller than lonzo who's generously listed at 6'6".
        Lonzo has been measured at 6'4 after the nba implemented barefoot listing

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
          Link?

Comment

• American basketball players(College freshmen/one and done) are eager to play in NBA while in Philippines they are overstaying in college/university..

Comment

• Originally posted by tomcat View Post
              American basketball players(College freshmen/one and done) are eager to play in NBA while in Philippines they are overstaying in college/university..
              Gotta get those juicy cheques in the nba lol

Comment

• Originally posted by tomcat View Post
                American basketball players(College freshmen/one and done) are eager to play in NBA while in Philippines they are overstaying in college/university..
                )) , and our rookies are 25-27 years old, while the likes of Doncic are torching the NBA and is only 20 yrs old..Giannis is only 25 and is already a multiple time all star and a MVP..no money for US kids to stay in college unlike here...

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
                  )) , and our rookies are 25-27 years old, while the likes of Doncic are torching the NBA and is only 20 yrs old..Giannis is only 25 and is already a multiple time all star and a MVP..no money for US kids to stay in college unlike here...
                  In the Philippines, our rookies are getting older and older while in NBA they are getting younger and younger.

in 10 years, we will be drafting 40 year old guys and the NBA will be drafting freshmen highschool kids. lol
                  Last edited by Anonymous123; 12-09-2019, 06:44 AM.

Comment

that makes lamelo around at least 6'5" barefoot

Comment

• Was reading the first few pages of this thread. Wish I knew this forum then. lol

edit: I started posting on page 14 in this thread. lol

Time flies!!! and I am loling at my posts hahahaha
                      Last edited by Anonymous123; 12-14-2019, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Thank you for sharing such a wonderful and interesting review. For me personally, performing such tasks as writing a personal history is sometimes a real challenge, so I trust this process to proven professionals.

Comment

• If there will be no basketball to be played this year 2020..This is another wasted year for the once promising Kobe Paras, like he only played 40-ish games of organized ball in the last 5 years or so?

Comment

• I think Kobe has lost his 2023 spot. His showbiz antics and attitude will not earn him points from Tab whose system relies on fast thinking and discipline. Right now, Kobe can't even practice covid protocol discipline and that literally involves his life and those around him. Soon to become another "what if?" for Philippine basketball. I am more excited to see Andre right now as he is like a mini-Pingris.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Maybe basketball is over already for Kobe Paras. He has turned into a hippie and activist. Next time we will see him in long hair and long beard hehe!
                              sigpic

Comment

Gotta get those juicy cheques in the nba lol
                                And for the Philippines, juicy checques in the UAAP lol.

Andre already applied for the PBA Draft. Interesting player, his chubbiness is somewhat misleading; he can actually jump high, and has nose for the rebounds.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information