Panathinaikos 2013-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panathinaikos 2013-2014

I've heard rumors coming up that Panathinaikos shows some interest in Maik Zirbes. Can anyone confirm that?
    Last edited by Early Birdman; 06-19-2013, 03:51 PM.

In Greece there is no such rumor.

Where did you read or hear this rumor? A site or some guy on the street?
    Last edited by EverGreen; 06-19-2013, 05:53 PM.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Apparently we've signed a 16 year old Philippino called Reynel Navarro!

As for the main team, I don't even want to talk about the 'press conference'. I may only vomit.

Comment

Some info. regarding William Raniel Navarro (192-F-1997) who was born in Greece but originates from Philippines.

Here is his profile from Eurobasket:

Born: May 8, 1997
        Personal: Full name is William Raniel Navarro
        Nationality: Greek-Filipino

He started playing in Ampelokipoi at the age of 12 under coaches Apostolakes, Gatidis, and Antoniadis and from the U16 team at the age of 15 started playing with the men's team where he became a starter during his rookie season.

Outlook (By Chris Mammides, 2012):
        A very promising swingman who runs the floor well and has an assortment of nimble post moves. He's very smart, has great court vision and understands the game very well; this is why he seems to do everything when it's needed but above all he is a real basketball scoring machine. Can score in various ways, and is also able to finish with a dunk in traffic. His size and quickness make him a great defender on the perimeter, and a player extremely hard to guard at the other side of the court. Moreover he is a winner and a great leader for the youths teams where he was playing. His basketball IQ makes him a very tough defender while he is just 15 and with the necessary opportunity sky is the limit for the young William.

Here are a few of his highlights below (most are from last year)

Comment

So far Panathinaikos have signed Nikos Pappas and Vladimir Jankovic for 3 years each whilst both James Gist(2 years) and Rumel Curry have renewed their contracts.
          Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
          Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

add Stephane Lasme to the renewals. Diamantidis needs to re-sign as well.

Comment

so the Great Owner has finally signed a Chinese player...

Comment

Got to go with my main man KWSN-Men to watch the friendly game between PAO vs. Astana.
                It was fine and enjoyable... Fotsis and Pappas played well from the new players. Batiste has lost some weight but looked to be in great shape. Jankovic didn't get much playing time to assess how he's developing with the team but i'm sure with due time he will be great.

Shang Ping got to play for like 3-4 minutes Man.... Even though he seemed to be trying his best, he is not the type of player that can give any added value for PAO.
                The moment he entered the game Astana went on a 10-0 run and all these 10 points came from players scoring on Shang.
                If there is any chance for him to get any playing time it will be against the weakest A1 teams... No way do I see him getting any minutes in any Euroleague games.

Some pics from tonight:

20131002_183812.jpg20131002_190224.jpg20131002_190244.jpg20131002_190327.jpg20131002_191502.jpg20131002_200846.jpg20131002_202011.jpg20131002_202013.jpg20131002_202223.jpg20131002_203352.jpg
                Last edited by Khalid80; 10-02-2013, 09:38 PM.

Comment

will pappas have a major role in rotation? i'm giving him at least 15-20 mins per game especially while ukic is injured. and don't you guys think that we should have brought a pure point guard to back diamantidis up? not having a pure point guard was the main reason of losing the game 5 against barca in my opinion. it's not a business that ukic can deal with.

Comment

Latest chant by PAO fans... I was lucky to experience it the first time it was officially launched/released yesterday in OAKA when PAO played vs. Kalloni (football)

The song is a remix of Hawkwinds' hit "Hassan-i Sabbah" aka "Hashish"

Hawkwind are an English rock band, one of the earliest space rock groups. Formed in November 1969 by singer - songwriter and quitarist Dave Brock."Hassan-i ...

Comment

Pedoulakis is sacked... Alvertis has taken over temporarily.

Since there's no chance of an Obradovic and/or Itoudis return in the summer, I hope we go for a serious coach. Someone like Perasovic or Kurtinaitis maybe. Or maybe Blatt. Damn, even Gershon would do!

Comment

...and the answer apparently is.... Dusko Ivanovic

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information